Candidus Ferrum - Needs some testers and feedback

Started by ConstableVee, May 29, 2008, 08:50:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ConstableVee

Hey guys, i've recently completed my demo for my current RMXP Rpg named: Candidus Ferrum. the demo has around 1 hours worth of gameply, and has been done with alot of time spent. The thing is, this site appears to be the only one, with a dedicated forum for potentials testers and map designers.

My RPG, to me, is actually preety good and i would like to get some testers for it. So if you're interested please email me at, pawarvicky87@gmail.com

Oh and could someone tell me how i could send the zipped file over to the testers? that would be sweet.

thanks alot guys, and i hope the future testers will like it. :)

DeathLock

A few tips before posting this topic.
  - Strongly recommend that you post information about the game.
  - Posting without information would decrease the chances of testers for your game.

Just saying that, no info, not much would be interested. Post a topic in the New Projects section to give us something we could know about the game.

ConstableVee

May 29, 2008, 07:55:53 pm #2 Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 07:59:18 pm by ConstableVee
Sorry bout that. lol, makes sense. ok here we go.

RPG: Candidus Ferrum
Estimated Gameplay time: 16 hours without sidequests
Additional Sidequests: Around 6 hours extra
(The demo is around 1 hour)

Story: A scientist named, Doctor Hatsuyo, who works for Southerland Empire, creates Physical Hybrids using the Topaz Sphere. The Topaz Sphere allows the user of the Sphere, to create anything which they see fit within ones mindframe. All the characteristics, if it is a biological creation, will take form of the creators mindframe and intentions. The Dr creates Shadow Paladins, warriors which are pure evil, and can cast both Shadow Magic and White Magic. The drawback of the Sphere is that it may only be used once every 2 months, and if one were to fail, then the procedure endures longer. Rei, the 17th Paladin created, was a failure, due to the fact that he did not have Evil in his heart nor can he cast Shadow Magic. The Topaz Sphere failed for the first time, and the Dr claims that everything went according to plan.
Following the failure, Rei was disposed of by throwing him off a cliff, which supposedly killed him.

The Southerland Empire were going to attack the Northern Empire, Jinta. But to do this, they need all their attack force, of 17,000 soldiers with 17 Shadow Paladins acting as Captains, to attack. Now 2 months are left for the war when another Evil Hybrid is created, and when the Empire decide to launch a siege on the Jinta Empire, known for it's high amounts of Gold and Military Defence, if the attack comes to fruition all hope of peace will be lost. Can Rei, the only warrior and Paladin capable enough, destroy the topaz sphere and the 16 Shadow Paladins? Can he stop war from all 4 empires? And will he return to the Dark Side and serve the Southerland Empire?
Only time will tell.........

Main Character: Rei
Class: Shadow Paladin

Rei is one of the Hybrids created by Doctor Hatsuyo, using the Topaz Sphere. Rei malfunctions as a warrior and thinker are what makes him more human. He does not have Evil in his heart, unlike other Shadow Paladins, and has a sense of duty, even if created by someone else's will and ambition.

Other Playable Characters:
(More info for these characters will be revealed later)
Matsuyo: A former Knight of the Emerald Empire.
Edgar: A Captain of the 23rd Mages Brigade, in the Jinta Empire.
Jeremiah: A mercenary, with a huge blade, and an equal temperament.

Blizzard

You should edit your first post (click "modify") and add the info there so people can overview it easier. If you need some tips how to make your topic look better, just see a few of the topics in the main section.

If you want to share the demo, you can upload your file on various hosts on the internet. Then you just copy-paste the link and send it to people who you want to be able to download it. I personally recommend sendspace.com, but here's a topic with various other options.

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=34.0

And welcome to the forum. :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.