Previous topic - Next topic

Subsonic_Noise

Your parents probably were singles, too... oh wait

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

AngryPacman

Blizz's parents were both single men?
G_G's a silly boy.

Power Hungry Midget

I heard, they were both straight single men who raised a child together, other's say they were gay. We'll never truly know though.

The plot thickens......

I have a mind to join a club and then beat you over the head with it.
     -Groucho Marx
I often quote myself. I find it adds spice to the conversation.
     -George Bernard Shaw

http://xkcd.com/303

Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.
    -Oscar Wilde

Blizzard

That would explain why I am twice as manly as the average man.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

AngryPacman

And four times as average as the manly man.
G_G's a silly boy.

Vell

Quote from: Blizzard on July 12, 2011, 02:24:11 am
Quote from: UltaFlame on July 11, 2011, 10:35:40 am
There's a difference between having a lot of friends and a lot of potentials and actually having a significant other. There's a type of loneliness that comes from not getting affection. It tends to lead men to get cats.

You must be 100% right. It cannot possibly have anything to do with the fact that I love cats, that my parents used to have cats while I was still living at their place and that I wanted to have a cat on my own for years.

Hum, apologies if you took that too seriously; I didn't mean to offend. I was pretty much just kidding. I mean, I don't seriosuly think you're lonely. *has three cats*

Blizzard

Apology accepted.
It's a bit hard to tell when you are joking and when you are serious when all the communication you have is a bunch of letters.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: Blizzard on July 12, 2011, 03:11:32 pm
Apology accepted.
It's a bit hard to tell when you are joking and when you are serious when all the communication you have is a bunch of letters.

I have learned this valuable lesson as well on this website. D:

Ryex

just so you know pictures are a must
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

ForeverZer0

Did you go with an all black kitten?
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

Nah. I've had one when I was a lot younger, but I never had a yellowish-tigerish kitten. I'm getting the kitten at the beginning of August. I'm on vacation in the first two weeks so this somewhat of a good time to get it so I can take care of it to see how independent it is. :)

Vell

winkio

If you take a picture of it and give it a caption in some god-forsaken dialect of broken english I am going to hit you with a folding chair.  Twice.

Blizzard

;_;

How about proper English?

AngryPacman

G_G's a silly boy.

Vell

NIBBLES ;__;

I miss that old tub of lard.

G_G

Quote from: winkio on July 16, 2011, 11:59:13 pm
If you take a picture of it and give it a caption in some god-forsaken dialect of broken english I am going to hit you with a folding chair.  Twice.

xD
Quote from: Blizzard on July 17, 2011, 05:31:19 am
;_;

How about proper English?

xD

Quote from: UltaFlame on July 17, 2011, 08:37:10 pm
NIBBLES ;__;

I miss that old tub of lard.

I'm sorry Ulta. :(

Taboo

I have three cats.

Princess- blind and batshit crazy
Freeway but we all call her Kitty- Picked her off the side of the road. Evil. 100% demonic, trying to kill the whole family but I'm the only one who realizes it.
Dusty- 400lbs of mancat. He's also my cat. And he is the best cat ever. Go on, prove me wrong.