Nibbles.

There, I proved you wrong.

AngryPacman

G_G's a silly boy.

G_G

Quote from: Taboo on July 26, 2011, 07:30:30 pm
I have three cats.

Princess- blind and batshit crazy
Freeway but we all call her Kitty- Picked her off the side of the road. Evil. 100% demonic, trying to kill the whole family but I'm the only one who realizes it.
Dusty- 400lbs of mancat. He's also my cat. And he is the best cat ever. Go on, prove me wrong.

Kitty reminds me of Mr. Kat from Kid vs. Kat. xD

Blizzard

A collegue at work calls me Coding Cat.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Lobstrosity

I have 4 cats. :p Spartacus (A black / greyish schizophrenic cat), Machiavelli (Black / White "annoying" cat), Brutus and Caesar (Both black cats. Brutus is the friendly one and Caesar is evil!).
Don't come any closer. I'm armed... with SCIENCE!

G_G

Spartacus was a good tv series. :P Oh and shouldn't it be the other way around? Brutus was the one who betrayed Caesar!

...I actually remembered something from English class.

Spaceman McConaughey

No you didn't. Wikipedia did. :V:?

Vell

My old cat Nibbles died, and now I have two cats.

Taboo

Those are awesome names, I am totally naming one of my cats Machiavelli. (Mack for short)

AngryPacman

Aristotle vs giant mashy spike plate! Machiavelli.
G_G's a silly boy.

G_G

*waiting for pictures*

Blizzard

I am getting it today. Just that one guy from the small ads didn't pick up the phone yet. >_> I'll call somebody else.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Kett Shee

Fuck you all, Weston Shinkleshire III is the best cat ever.
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

The Niche

My cat is human. And my grandmother. You guys all lose.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Blizzard

August 01, 2011, 10:29:58 am #54 Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 01:43:32 pm by Blizzard
D:

I just got off the phone, I'm going to pick it up in an hour and a half. Expect some pictures in about 3 hours. :D

EDIT:

:3

Spoiler: ShowHide

winkio, this one is especially for you.

Spaceman McConaughey

OH MY GOD! IT'S SO FUCKING ADORABLE! <3

Blizzard

Half an hour ago when I brought him home, he was just a scared little kitten. After I gave him something to eat, he's already taken over my bed. D:

winkio

what color are its eyes?

Blizzard

They are still blueish, but they're turning into green. My cellphone has a flash (otherwise the photos inside would be too dark) and he almost closes his eyes each time I try to take a picture. xD

Kett Shee

Quote from: Blizzard on August 01, 2011, 01:43:43 pm
Half an hour ago when I brought him home, he was just a scared little kitten. After I gave him something to eat, he's already taken over my bed. D:

HNNNNNNGGGGRRRR CAN'T HANDLE THIS LEVEL OF CUTE. I JUST CANT DO IT CAPTAIN, I DON'T HAVE THE POWERRRRR
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3