Decisive Media

Started by Spaceman McConaughey, July 11, 2011, 08:41:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceman McConaughey

July 11, 2011, 08:41:19 am Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 10:51:27 am by Tuggernuts

What it is:
Decisive Media is the place to talk about all things, well... media, plus more.
It can be a lot of things, from video games, to music... all the way to how filthy a patch of mud is on a planet in another galaxy.
What I am saying, is you can discuss pretty much whatever you want.
Our services:
· Message Boards:
The heart of the website, the message board(or forum). Discuss anything you want here, and make friends.
· Media Section:
The media section is a place where you can upload various forms of media to share with all.
· Arcade Plaza:
The Arcade Plaza is a place where you can play games for fun, or sport. Beat someone's score, or
start a tournament and and see who comes out top-dog in the final round. The choice is all yours, friend.
· Community Blog:
The Community Blog is where you can write your very own blogs, which if approved, will be on the blog page for all to see.
· Achievements:
You can earn Achievements on Decisive Media much like you do in console games of today, which give you instant
bragging rights. Get an achievement for becoming an arcade champion, getting a blog approved, or many other neat things.
You even get an achievement for just registering for Decisive Media. Pretty cool, right?
· Cybele Resource Database:
The Cybele Resource Database contains resources for many game engines, that can be used for your very own project.
If you register, you gain the ability to upload your own resources to share with all. And then comes recognition!
· Personal Notepad:
The Personal Notepad is a handy place for you to write and store notes, for future reference.
Got an idea for a topic but no time to post? Make a note of it, so you will not forget. Notes for that, and whatever you'd like.

All of this, and possibly more, at Decisive Media! Why not stop by and join the growing community?
This is one membership you will definitely not regret, and we look forward to having you as a part of the community. :)

PhoenixFire

Hey, so, you need to pm me immediately... Business discussion matters...
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Spaceman McConaughey

PM'd and awaiting response.

G_G

I'll be a staff member if and when you start recruiting.

Spaceman McConaughey

Was going to give that to you no matter what, seeing as how you help pay the bills. :3

PhoenixFire

Responded.. Also, you can pass along whatever info you would like to G_G if he's going to be a main staff member.
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Ryex

I'll be up for joining I guess.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

ForeverZer0

Sounds fun. I'll be joining.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Spaceman McConaughey

July 13, 2011, 02:22:03 am #8 Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 01:16:07 pm by Tuggernuts
Thanks, you guys.

EDIT: Guys, how is the new logo I've whipped up for Decisive Media?

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Ryex

awesome with out limits. limited to the scale of awesome as defined by Blizzard.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Spaceman McConaughey

Thanks, you two. All I really have to do now is finish fixing up the theme and add the last boards, and some more content, and I can add some people as beta testers to see if they can help scout out final bugs.

*coughs* You two are lookin' good. *coughs* Other forumers here, too... *coughs*

Blizzard

It's <3. And you know what that means. :naughty:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ForeverZer0

Oh yeah, we're picking up what he's putting down...

@tugger-my-love:
I'm ready for beta-testing when you are.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: Blizzard on July 13, 2011, 06:05:37 pm
It's <3. And you know what that means. :naughty:

Please, no more surprise sex. My heart can't take it. D:

Also, thanks. :3

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on July 13, 2011, 06:16:07 pm
Oh yeah, we're picking up what he's putting down...

@tugger-my-love:
I'm ready for beta-testing when you are.

Thanks. :3

Ryex

dito on the testing. i'm ready when you are.

Spaceman McConaughey

Thanks. I'll let you guys know. :3

PhoenixFire

It looks very good, also, you better retrun the favour, since LaT is still in baby stages and added you 0.0

Spaceman McConaughey

July 14, 2011, 10:05:33 am #18 Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 06:31:10 am by Tuggernuts
Quote from: DigitalSoul on July 14, 2011, 09:52:22 am
It looks very good, also, you better retrun the favour, since LaT is still in baby stages and added you 0.0

Yes, I will. ;)

EDIT:
Well, as far as theme tweaking and such goes, I am just about done. Now, when I wake up, I will add in the rest of the starter-content.

Spaceman McConaughey

*legal double post for the sake of a pointless bump*

Guys, I think I am now ready to take in people who'd like to help test.
So, whenever you'd like, I'll register your accounts for you. :)