Decisive Media

Started by Spaceman McConaughey, July 11, 2011, 08:41:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoenixFire

yanno, that makes sense, since I just tried to log on there and it gave me an error of 'cannot load above_main'
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Spaceman McConaughey

So I guess that explains how you were logged in, then. :P

PhoenixFire

lmfao yeah

what's the status on the site?
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Spaceman McConaughey

Pretty damn close to done.

PhoenixFire

coool beans..

on an unrelated note, mine is broken now too... time to re-upload everything :-/

G_G

And we're back up. We have all of our members, posts, topics, arcade games, media uploads, and achievements data. What we lost is the arcade highscores, most of the arcade settings, most of the achievement images. Cybele still functions perfectly. We have not ran into a single error. We've managed to update the most important mods needed for our forums. We've revamped most of the forum and we'll be doing minor things here and there. The important thing is that we're back and everything is still intact. The update to SMF 2.0 was not a mistake. :3 Thanks for the patience guys.

Also, Twb, sorry about you losing those 23-24 championships. But as far as we can tell, the arcade is submitting scores just fine.

AliveDrive

Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Twb6543

It was definitely 24, I had one more to go to get 25..... Oh well, Time for me to restart.
If you put a million monkeys at a million keyboards, one of them will eventually write a Java program.
The rest of them will write Perl programs.