New monitor

Started by Ryex, July 11, 2011, 06:51:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

I recently go a 27" 2ms response time 10million to 1 contrast ratio monitor. as you may or may not know I use a 15" laptop and recently the keyboard has started to fail, several of the keys I use all the time are starting to fail. so I've been using an external keyboard. how ever using an external keyboard is a little aquward when you have to put it off to the side ti fit it on the desk and look at your laptop monitor at the same time. so, I decided to get my hands on a monitor. when I saw this thing on sale for $180 when it is normal $250 I couldn't pass up the chance. my whole keyboard situation was one reason I was procrastinating on ARC and my other stuff. so now that my monitor is 27" and most of the awkwardness of using the external keyboard has been removed I think I'll be getting back to work. hopefully. TF2 has proven to be rather addicting and playing it on this monitor has been awesome.

pictures are possible it you want them.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

G_G

Hot damn nice! The new computer I got on Christmas is 23", a bit inferior from yours but still awesome. Glad your problems fixed. ^_^