Kenny Dies

Started by AliveDrive, July 13, 2011, 03:53:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AliveDrive

Hello fellow Chaotic Persons.

I have recently cancelled my internet due to multiple copyright infringements accrued on my account by my roommate. I will probably laugh about that later. But for now, as you may have noticed I don't have a nearby internet source.

I DO plan on returning at some point in the future, but at this time it is undetermined when.

Actually this is probably for the best because I need to focus on my training right now and without the wonderful distractions of cable, internet, or phone, I now have several hours of my day back. It's ok though, I haven't had a facebook in months. I do plan on getting Google+ when it comes out though, and when I have net.

In about 2 weeks I will be turning drunk. I mean 21. Same thing. ^^

So without further delay, I bid you all adieu, farewell, goodbye, good luck!
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Ryex

sad to see you go in such a way. perhaps your room mate should be more careful about incurring copy write infringement charges. see you when you come back.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

Good luck to you too :)

SBR*

I'm sorry to hear that... What did your roommate do?

Anyway, have fun!

AliveDrive

AHEM!

Spoiler: ShowHide

I am happy to announce that Kenny is no longer dead again (again)!

So kindly update me on your lives and such!
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

winkio

Hooray!

I'm pretty busy with school and all, but I'm looking to get back into doing serious game dev work within the next week or two.

SBR*

Welcome back :D!

The biggest update in my life so far is that MC 1.8 is leaked, but that's about it :V:...