Is it still worth making an RMXP game?

Started by ShadowPierce, July 28, 2011, 10:55:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowPierce

->I was just wondering if I should re-open Project Wipe's demo version using RMXP, or should I just wait for ARC... I've been out of the scene for quite a while & I'm not sure if RMXP is still popular enough for my game to receive at least even some attention... :P

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

Spaceman McConaughey

Kind of the wrong place to make this topic.

Also, kind of a pointless question. It really does not depend on the engine(for most people) to get attention to your game, just if you make the game fun and enjoyable.

I personally never gave two flying rat's asses what anyone made their games with.

ShadowPierce

->Thanks... Guess I'll be posting a "I'm back" topic in the Welcome section... :D

Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
1161-0627-9890

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

SBR*

Magus

Rpg maker xp is fine for me... if you don't get bugged by its dick limitations. Use it until Arc comes out.. I really hope Arc has a fun interface, new ideas and original things. Wait. It will xD. That's why they're making it, because rmxp is balls sometimes....
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

ShadowPierce

->You do realize you just made 2 penis insults in 2 lines of reply, right? :xD: @Magus

Hope it's finished soon... :3 @Blizz

Yes... Yes, I will... :haha: @SBR

1161-0627-9890

Magus

Quote from: ShadowPierce on September 04, 2011, 08:36:22 pm
->You do realize you just made 2 penis insults in 2 lines of reply, right? :xD: @Magus

Hope it's finished soon... :3 @Blizz

Yes... Yes, I will... :haha: @SBR

XD dick jokes.
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />