This shouldn't be happening.

Started by Vell, August 02, 2011, 03:17:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

I'm positive I'm not sick, mind. Anyway, it's the middle of summer, the temperature is above 90 fahrenheit on a daily basis, sometimes creeping into 100... I'm under a heavy blanket, with no A/C in the house because we can't afford it... and my back feels cold.

What.

Ryex

that's some fever you got there I'd go check it and make sure you don't kill yourself.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Kett Shee

Quote from: Ryex on August 02, 2011, 03:33:53 am
that's some fever you got there I'd go check it and make sure you don't kill yourself.

Indeed. I have no clue why, but usually when you have a fever you get cold chills for some reason.

Also you're probably putting yourself at risk for heat exhaustion or something. o-o
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Vell

I'm fairly sure those cold chills come from adrenaline. But seeing as I've never actually gotten a source who'd know for sure, I'm not positive.

And seriously people, I'm not sick. I even checked with a thermometer, my temp's fine. xD

G_G

OH NOES! ULTA HAS MAD CHICKEN FLU DISEASE!

Kett Shee

You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Vell