Homies unite! - The videogame

Started by SBR*, July 29, 2011, 04:08:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SBR*

Attention homies of slyfoxhound,

Today at 08:47:29 PM SBR*: Homies unite!! Anyway, I was thinking about making a Homies Unite - the videogame or suchlike to honour slyfox, featuring Hipo (duh), Puppycop, Snowy and Frank. Let's make it a team project :).
Today at 08:48:24 PM SBR*: I thought of this today, so tomorrow I might hate it, but w/e. Just throwing it out there :).

But before starting up the project, I'd like to see how many homies are around here and who will support this. So, go forth and post :D!

P.S. For those who don't know who slyfoxhound is: he is a great minecraft Let's Play commentator with a fantastic and active subscriber base. He interacts very well with his subcribers, who he calls his 'homies'. If you haven't seen any vid of him yet, please check one out :).

stripe103

July 29, 2011, 08:44:57 pm #1 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 08:51:35 pm by stripe103
*gasp* SBR! I am dissapointed in you! As a true homie, you should know that he isn't a Minecraft commentator. He is a normal gaming commentator. ;)
Anyway, I have been watching all of his videos. since I first saw him half a year ago(and most of his even older videos), and consider myself a legit homie. If you need a mapper and/or eventer, I'd be happy to help. :)

EDIT: I know some scripting aswell so things like a menu system are no problems(I think) and I need practice anyway.

Taiine

I would love to offer sprite work! But I'll be poofing in a few days. :(

G_G

You must only watch his minecraft videos. He does a lot more then minecraft. Been subscribed to him for almost a year now. I'd help but I've already got ARC.

SBR*

July 30, 2011, 06:17:37 am #4 Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 06:35:51 am by SBR*
Quote from: game_guy on July 30, 2011, 12:29:28 am
You must only watch his minecraft videos. He does a lot more then minecraft. Been subscribed to him for almost a year now. I'd help but I've already got ARC.

Ok... Perhaps you can contribute a few things if you want to take a small break from ARC :). I'll add you as possible member, k?

And others: great! I'll make the topic right away!

EDIT: Dammit, I just realized we don't have a storyline... Hipo is kidnapped or suchlike? I'm bad at making stories :).

G_G

I'd love to be a member but again, I've got ARC. I'm lacking the will to even reinstall tortoise svn so I can work on the source code. So please don't count on me for helping.

SBR*

Quote from: game_guy on July 30, 2011, 09:18:11 am
I'd love to be a member but again, I've got ARC. I'm lacking the will to even reinstall tortoise svn so I can work on the source code. So please don't count on me for helping.

Ok :(. There aren't many other homies around here, so this project will probably fail...

But still: Homies unite!!!