Covers (Story of a Douche)

Started by Kett Shee, July 31, 2011, 09:15:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kett Shee

July 31, 2011, 09:15:38 pm Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 08:40:12 am by Kett Shee
Eh, thought I would make one o' them cover album type deals. I'll cover at least 10 songs to the best of my ability. Then cover more, whilst not being able to write my own. (See topic title)

I Need Some Sleep (The Eels Cover)
(Fun fact, I was actually depressed when I covered this for reasons explained in the lyrics)

Dumb (Live Nirvana Cover)
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Kett Shee

August 30, 2011, 11:38:34 pm #1 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 08:41:42 am by Kett Shee
*legal double post*

Dumb (Live Nirvana Cover)
I was asked to do a song at the "Smokestack Theatre Group's Welcome Back Breakfast." x3

Spaceman McConaughey

Ryex

your pretty good. I wish I could do more than improvise a few cords. perhaps I should actually learn some more I took a few classes but I've forgotten most of the cord shapes
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Kett Shee

Quote from: Ryex on August 31, 2011, 01:05:10 pm
your pretty good. I wish I could do more than improvise a few cords. perhaps I should actually learn some more I took a few classes but I've forgotten most of the cord shapes

First of all, thanks to both Branden and you, Ryex. I have an app on my phone that shows me how to form chords, so if I forget one, I just check it. I find learning by myself much easier than classes, really. :p

G_G

You're quite awesome Cameron. :3 You have talent and if you don't already plan on it, maybe head towards the music career.

Kett Shee

Quote from: game_guy on September 01, 2011, 08:55:54 am
You're quite awesome Cameron. :3 You have talent and if you don't already plan on it, maybe head towards the music career.

Thanks :3 I haven't really considered that at all, really. ._.

WARNING, THE FOLLOWING WAS A RESULT OF ME BEING HYPER AND IS A SHORT AND SHITTY COVER/RECORDING. I MAY FIX IT IN THE FUTURE, THANKS. UNTIL THEN, IM NOT GONNA LIST IT ON THE FIRST POST. BECAUSE IT'S SHITTY. THESE PANCAKES ARE TINY AND YOU SUCK. ALSO.

It's Too Late Windows 7  (Toby Turner Cover of a Timbaland Song)

Power Hungry Midget

That was actually pretty good. Very good quality for a an iPhone.

The plot thickens......

I have a mind to join a club and then beat you over the head with it.
     -Groucho Marx
I often quote myself. I find it adds spice to the conversation.
     -George Bernard Shaw

http://xkcd.com/303

Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.
    -Oscar Wilde