Worse then Nyan

Started by G_G, August 01, 2011, 12:29:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

This is just plain out wrong. And the pain is so excruciating...Don't watch if you are prone to seizures.
http://tastethecat.zxq.net/

At least nyan had a catchy tune. D:

winkio

On the bright side it's more enjoyable than ponies or minecraft.

Ryex

my fragelwant! that gavenpot it tripsdent! *passes out from a stroke*
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

ForeverZer0

Quote from: winkio on August 01, 2011, 12:36:12 am

QFT
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

I know that song. It's actually a good one. It's "Neuro" by "X-Cabs".
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

AngryPacman

G_G's a silly boy.

stripe103

Quote from: winkio on August 01, 2011, 12:36:12 am

I think I stay to playing minecraft a few hours instead of watching this for a few hours. :D

Kett Shee

You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Blizzard

POW! One more hit in the nuts of iCrap.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

I just have to say one thing, and this post only matters if Cameron reads this post.

TROLOLOLOL you can't view it because of your crappy iPhone.

Kett Shee

August 01, 2011, 09:44:12 am #10 Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 09:47:52 am by Kett Shee
Well at least I have my e-books. *drops IPhone and the screen breaks*
No...it's not fair...it's not fair! There was time now! ITS NOT FAAAAIIRRR!!!

*cookie for whoever got the reference*

EDIT: I forgot I had Skyfire. *views on iPhone*

Suck it, bitch. :V

G_G

I remember another apple fail, within the first couple of days Apple took down skyfire, I lol'd so hard. Of course they put it back up though. Just another fail. :3

Vell

Spaceman McConaughey

kett Shee: Family Guy, the end of the episode where Peter would get drunk to win the piano competition.

Also, let me point out how fucking funny it is when people bitch and complain about others being for ponies on CP, but when it's people against ponies it's all good to talk about.

How about we quit contradicting ourselves, huh, retards?

Kett Shee

Quote from: Tuggernuts on August 01, 2011, 09:07:05 pm
kett Shee: Family Guy, the end of the episode where Peter would get drunk to win the piano competition.

Actually they took that from an episode of Twilight Zone episode, but close enough. Level for you. :3

@G_G: Yeah, Skyfire only plays flash as a video, and if you're watching something on a player, it has to play automatically, else it fails. :x

Spaceman McConaughey

AngryPacman

An episode of The Scary Door in Futurama.
G_G's a silly boy.