This forum's script listing

Started by Juan, June 01, 2008, 10:47:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadonking

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Juan

Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Blizzard

Soon you won't have to keep this topic up anymore, Juan. :) When I make the automatic index on the homepage, they will be sorted by category. :D
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Blizzard on September 04, 2008, 02:18:15 pm
Soon you won't have to keep this topic up anymore, Juan. :) When I make the automatic index on the homepage, they will be sorted by category. :D
That sounds more like Juan lost his job. And that probably means Ryexander will lose his job for both threads, sounds really depressing...You're breaking all these kids' futures! And at a time when America is at its worst and may reach a recession, you just go and fire more people's jobs!? THIS IS AN OUTAGE! >8U

....:V:

---

But I would look forward to the Index and the automatic items indefinitely. I just hope that it's comprehensive and it's better than Lettuce's php powered Script Archive for RMXP.org (RMXP.org got really unorganized after lots of people left...)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Juan

This means I have more time for scripting .  :)
 4468 1422  6617

Starrodkirby86

Haha, after I made that post this thread kind of died... :^_^':

Updated the Listing to include Falcon's scripts. Juan, you still need to take some duty with this, not like I'm barking or warning you or anything, I'm just sayin'. I noticed the good job you did with this, and kudos again. :P

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Juan

4468 1422  6617

Blizzard

Juan, I think I can speak in behalf of the entire forum by thanking you very much for creating and keeping this topic up to date. I am taking this burden from you now. :D

Click here

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

mattfriends

Hey, please put mine in. :)
Thanks.

element

there hasn't been posted in this topic for bout 2 years now...
Better read the RED letters above when posting that say there hasn't been posted here for 90 days...

Blizzard

Matt, this is your last warning. You are obviously doing this on purpose.

G_G

Not that I'm defending him, but he may have the Quick Reply box on. When you press Post or Preview theres no red letters. But still members should check the last date of the post..

Blizzard

August 08, 2010, 12:17:32 pm #32 Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 12:19:40 pm by Blizzard
He went to the last few pages of the topic listing. You don't do that kind of thing accidentally TWICE. He found the oldest topic of this forum and necroposted. http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,84.msg116753.html#msg116753
And now he necroposted a 2 years old topic again.

No further discussion.