Minecraft PvP server

Started by SBR*, August 03, 2011, 01:19:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SBR*

August 03, 2011, 01:19:26 pm Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 12:03:20 pm by SBR*
Dear fellow MC-warriors,

join me in my quest and conquer the amazing world of the Hardcore pseudo-vanilla MC PvP server! The road may be hard and time consuming, but is also entertaining and holds great rewards.

Alright, enough of this nonsense. I thought it would be cool if we all set up a CP-faction in this MC PvP server. If you'd like to join, come online and enter this IP: 88.198.24.40:25565 game.avionmc.net:25565.

Also, if you're new to MC PvP, I suggest you to read the guide provided on the page.

I wish thou the best of luck :D!

EDIT: I made a small Chaos-base and Brandon he wasn't Branden at all. He just claimed he was Branden and after I discovered he wasn't him at all, he begin screaming that I would've not liked him if I didn't know him and that he was 10 years old and had no friends... The poor guy... joined me :).

Twb6543

August 04, 2011, 11:08:33 am #1 Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 11:37:35 am by Twb6543
I'll join it in a few minutes, The rain is stopping and minecraft multi-player is beginning to lag less.

Still to much Lag for pvp. Sorry I can't join untill this lag goes away.
If you put a million monkeys at a million keyboards, one of them will eventually write a Java program.
The rest of them will write Perl programs.

SBR*

This server is awful.

I got jailed because apparently I hacked (I'm running a pure-Aether client...) and there's a no-tolerance policy. They might unban me, they said, so I'll try again tomorrow...