PX13 Alpha

Started by Blizzard, June 02, 2008, 05:44:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

June 02, 2008, 05:44:56 am Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 09:38:16 am by Blizzard
I've been working on a song around half a month ago during the same time I finished Still Hopeless. When I wanted to check it out yesterday, I realized that it already sounds pretty decent. So, I am posting two versions of the song. I am still unsure which note scale I will be using in the final version.
Same thing about the name. I still don't have any. Current candidates are "Return to Eternity", "Trancecendence" (or "Trance-Cendence") and "Ticket to Heaven".

Version 1
Version 2

EDIT: I worked on it yesterday. :=

Blizzard - PX13 Alpha (Demo)

It's still a matter of change, though. :=

EDIT: I think I finished it! :w00t:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cdm3ri
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Aqua

Hm... I think Trance-Cendence fits this...
Also, I like the tune and the... beeping thing in the higher key but I like the background in the lower key...  but that's just me...

Maybe try putting the two together? XD

Blizzard

It's still experimental. #_# This might sound completely different when it's done.

EDIT: *edits first post* <3

EDIT: I think I finished it! :w00t:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cdm3ri

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

Hm, I think I'll download the song and see what I think. If it's upbeat and has enough 16th-32nd beats, I may even consider putting it up on StepMania, which is going to be pretty cool.  :D

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

It's a rather tranquil/soft song, for my terms that is. xD

Diokatsu

:D i love this!!! can u teach me to make this >.< j/k
kinda/.....

Blizzard

I can give you my FL Studio project so you can check out how I made it.

Diokatsu

ok i just installed that...im finding a tut but a reference would be great thanks...

and dun worry...im too stupid to steal XD

Blizzard

I've sent you the project along with all the wave files that you need. Simply put the wave files somewhere in the FL Studio folder (i.e. Data\Patches\User) and open the project.

Diokatsu

thanks I'll try and study hard... i've found a good tutorial..... If i do make something i'll credit you.

great work by the way

Blizzard

Thanks. If you get better, I can send you projects from my other songs so you can make remixes.

Terry16389

I gotta say, it sounds really incredible. Really catchy. Good job, Blizz. :)

"Anyone can say you can't write, don't let anyone say you don't."

Blizzard

And it's one of my songs that I consider rather mediocre. xD