I will do that. :)

Also, sorry for sort of hijacking your topic. D:

Blizzard

I totally forgot what this topic was about. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

hurricane

As far as toasting at a wedding, I don't see the point to ruin the day for the bride and groom. Just hold the glass to your lips and pretend to drink or take a tiny sip. I don't care for the taste of champagne, so even if I were a drinker I wouldn't want more than a sip.
On the marijuana question, some people who use marijuana treat it like a religion and their goal is to get converts. I know someone like that. I tried it to make her happy and this was my experience: first of all I have asthma, so I couldn't stop coughing. Then no high feeling for 45 minutes or so. Then it hit me like a sledgehammer. I was dizzy and sleepy. I felt drugged, but not calm, relaxed or high. Half an hour later, I was back to normal. Now she is trying to convince me that a different strain of weed might work better, but I told her don't waste it on me. It is hard to keep her as a friend because her whole life seems to revolve around marijuana. She rarely talks about anything else. So I don't know how successful you will be convincing your friends to stop pushing marijuana on you, but good luck.

AliveDrive

I think it's wrong to pressure someone to do something they are uncomfortable with.

I don't like rollercoasters strangely enough.

But on several occasions I've done it to please my friends.

This usually results in a bad time being had by all. :P

But you could just as easily insert any other word in place of rollercoasters and depending on the person it could be just as true.

We all have our comfort zones and its good to expand them, but no one should be forced to.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.