Need Help with re-sizing sprites

Started by Spoofus, August 12, 2011, 02:35:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoofus

August 12, 2011, 02:35:44 am Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 11:51:21 pm by Spoofus
Hey it has been awhile CP i hate to have been away for a while and come back and ask for some help  :(

well i have been having some issues with re-sizing some sprites i had managed to located an old game folder for
and old project i have been wanting to complete and had a computer crash and i thought it was gone for those you who is wondering what the project is you can find it here, it is called "Wanderer".

now I have managed to gather the things I need to make the sprites and what,and i have been putting together sprite sheets
but the problem(s) i have is that some of them are a wee bit to small compared to some of the other sprites i am using.
i will post up and example which will be below,also if you notice that the sprites that need re-sizing are a lot brighter too.
Now I won't lie to you think will more than likely end up being a fairly big project with this due to i have a lot of sprites to deal with.But as i have said i can put the sprite sheets together myself all i am needing help with is re-sizing them. so if anyone has the spare time or is willing to help me out with this i would appreciate it.

If i had the money to spare i would pay,but with a baby and bills gone up it eats all my money,all i can offer if i manage to complete the game i can give whomever helps me a special version of the game(with extra features).

i am not very good at spriting when i have tried the image distorts etc. i can't for the life of me do it (i am a failure :( ).
And your the bunch i could only think of turning to with this.

here is an example of what i mean,the 2 "creatures" LOL,should be larger than the person and they are just a little bit shorter than he is and much more vibrant(the color ain't the big troubles i have,but if can to made to resemble the color hue of the person thats just a plus).

Spoiler: ShowHide

I will compile a folder together of the sprites i need re-sizing to a download for whom ever does help with this.
I am really wanting to try at completing "Wanderer" this is the one RMXP game i have worked one that i do want to complete, since there are scripts out now that do what i have been looking for :) .

here is a example of how it looks during test play:
Spoiler: ShowHide

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

InfinateX

So do you need them smaller or bigger?
I made a signature!

Spoofus

oh trust me they are already small,i needed them a bit bigger,i am still in the process of compiling the ones that i need re-sized(making the sprite sheets) so i can put something out for CP.i should have the ones that i need re-sizing the most by tomorrow(if work hours permits me some time without killing me).

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/