Logo image

Started by nathmatt, August 12, 2011, 02:59:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Blizzard

A flipped N means "I" in Cyrillic characters so I'm not sure if you wanna use that. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

The Niche

Holy shit, it's 'im!

But yeah, it's quite a cool logo. Maybe try having some other background shapes? I'd suggest a crest sort of thing.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

nathmatt

August 12, 2011, 07:45:48 pm #3 Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 08:07:31 am by nathmatt
Yea I put it on my website and the n blended in to the red background so I just put a circle to put a background I realy couldn't think of what to put might see what a crest looks like and the backwards n was the only way I could fuse the 2letters

edit: hows this look
Spoiler: ShowHide

Spoiler: ShowHide
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Power Hungry Midget

I like it, I immediately knew it was an N so kudos. I think the crest in the background is good too.

The plot thickens......

I have a mind to join a club and then beat you over the head with it.
     -Groucho Marx
I often quote myself. I find it adds spice to the conversation.
     -George Bernard Shaw

http://xkcd.com/303

Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.
    -Oscar Wilde