gMaker.org

Started by Tigurus, August 17, 2011, 05:44:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigurus

August 17, 2011, 05:44:31 pm Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 06:04:23 pm by Tigurus
Hello everyone,

I am Tigurus and I'd like to tell you about an all-new indie game development website named: "gMaker.org"

gMaker.org was made for the sole purpose of helping beginners and those familiar with game creation a like. That is why we tried to make the site and all its features easy for anyone to access and use. Because of this, you can easily put your own project, resource, etc on the site for everyone too see and enjoy.
Also, you can easily keep control of your resources by using the control panel. Which allows you to quickly edit information, add screenshots or download files.

As a new community, we are looking to become friends with multiple communities and affiliate with other sites to help build a stronger community for all sites involved. More about that can be read on the site and we hope we shall see your project soon!
We support every engine there is in our site too! However, some forums might be created until a certain amount of use is being made for that certain engine.

You can visit the website be clicking the following link or typing the link. Whatever pleases your hunger.
Link: http://www.gMaker.org

Greetings!

~Tigurus

Additionally, I will leave with a table of features our site has to offer!

Key Features: ShowHide

Feature list:

- Manage your projects and resources with the easy to use control panel.
- Easy-to-use Approval system allows you to see exactly what you need to fix to get your content enabled.
- Once content is approved all changes made to your content will be reflected in real time.
- Abuse can easily be handled through convenient Report buttons. Content will only be disabled if Staff feels it is necessary.
- Preview option to view your content before it is approved.
- Daily Hit counter to monitor how often your content is viewed each day.
- Customized short, user friendly URL's.
- Up to 24 screen shots (or videos) per record.
- Up to 10 downloads per record at (5 MB each) with the option to easily link to external upload sites.
- All for free!