[Finished] [RGSS] Renderable "Tone" Modifier

Started by Blizzard, August 21, 2011, 03:28:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

August 21, 2011, 03:28:58 am Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 06:35:20 pm by Ryex
Renderable "Tone" Modifier

Description

The "tone" attribute in the Renderable objects causes the textures to be drawn with a color tinting. This effect needs to be implemented in the underlying engine properly.

Priority

Medium.

Prerequisites

None

Assigned

Blizzard

Everything else

This task requires knowledge of the underlying engine April.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Blizzard

January 08, 2012, 11:57:25 am #1 Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 04:30:02 pm by Blizzard
I've managed to implement pixel shaders properly in APRIL and I managed to get ARC's color modifier to run through the pixel shader. Now I just need to change a few things here and there in order to allow the tone modifier to be applied properly. I might be able to finalize this task even today.

EDIT: Done. There's just a weird bug where it won't work with Viewports properly, but I'll take a look at that another time.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.