I'll need someone to aid me testing my boss creation. (Experienced only)

Started by RoseSkye, August 23, 2011, 07:28:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RoseSkye

As you know I'm no novice when it comes to crap like this, but I do need someone to spot me (figuratively) with this stuff.

1. Boss charges player giving them little time to dodge.

2. Boss charges behind (to make sure player doesn't camp)

3. Boss jumps high in air and tries to squash player.

Cool down time and repeat.

G_G

Novice my ass. Everytime I see one of your videos in my subscription box (which hasn't been in forever you ass) I nerdgasm.

RoseSkye

Well, I hate to toot my own horn... but I usually do when noone is around.

Spaceman McConaughey

Ryex

It's true rose, you may well be god when it comes to awesome usage of Blizz ABS.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

RoseSkye

So, yeah... if anyone wants to help me test my bosses I'll upload them to my rmxos thing.

Magus

Bosses aren't really that hard to create (like these.) They're just time consuming. Of course, the next bosses I want to create jumps, but damnit, BABS spazzes error messages whenever I force an enemy to jump.
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

JellalFerd

Quote from: Magus on August 30, 2011, 12:41:04 pm
Bosses aren't really that hard to create (like these.) They're just time consuming. Of course, the next bosses I want to create jumps, but damnit, BABS spazzes error messages whenever I force an enemy to jump.

Winkio's already noted that problem.
QuoteFrank says:
But obviously they put on that shirt on in the morning.
Hmmm..
Booty shirts are nice.
Depends on the girl.
Jellal says:
booty shirts
lolwut

winkio

Magus

Ah.  Btw, lol Arshes.   Anyway, I'll be looking forward to the next version :)
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

RoseSkye

It's not a jump command... nor is it a boss that is pre-programmed.
It's a custom psuedo boss that uses script calls and movement commands to move. It doesn't jump, it doesn't move, it doesn't have any attacks. The only thing that's blizz abs about it is it's a b-abs enemy that can be killed with the b-abs controls. 10 pages of event/script calls btw... and I'm pretty sure you can't mimic it without me telling you how.

Magus

Quote from: RoseSkye on August 31, 2011, 10:21:52 am

I never said it was o_o  I'm talking about me. I want to make a boss that uses the jump command. :/

It's not a jump command... nor is it a boss that is pre-programmed.
It's a custom psuedo boss that uses script calls and movement commands to move. It doesn't jump, it doesn't move, it doesn't have any attacks. The only thing that's blizz abs about it is it's a b-abs enemy that can be killed with the b-abs controls. 10 pages of event/script calls btw... and I'm pretty sure you can't mimic it without me telling you how.

Subsonic_Noise

Sadly, this is not your topic and it's not about you, and what you want to do has absolutely no relevance here. This topic is about RoseSkye looking for someone who can test his boss battle, which I would do if RMXP games would run on mac.

Blizzard

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on August 31, 2011, 11:16:51 am
which I would do if RMXP games would run on mac.

Which you will once ARC is out and runs on Mac. HURR HURR HURR
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Blizzard on August 31, 2011, 11:23:28 am
which I would do if RMXP games would run on mac.

Which you will once ARC is out and runs on Mac. HURR HURR HURR

Actually didn't know of that. You better finish it fast so i can help rose out >:U

Blizzard

Yeah. The editor should be able to run right away since it's written in Python. But the engine will take a while because we will first have to compile a Mac executable.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Magus

Sadly, this is not your topic and it's not about you, and what you want to do has absolutely no relevance here. This topic is about RoseSkye looking for someone who can test his boss battle, which I would do if RMXP games would run on mac.

Didn't say it was about me. I simply mentioned one little thing o_o
But I will say to Rose that he's done an awesome job though. I mean, look at that map. That's just pure win.