A problem with Blizzard's CMS. [RESOLVED]

Started by Magus, August 30, 2011, 03:16:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Magus

August 30, 2011, 03:16:31 pm Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 04:29:02 pm by Magus
Okay, I know minimum about scripting. But this is the error I get whenever I try to use an item.

Spoiler: ShowHide

I ask of anyone's assistance. Thanks so much in advance.

Thank you,

Magus.    By the way, the CMS that's causing this is stormtronics
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Blizzard

I think you are trying to use an item that's been deleted from the database. Does that happen with a new game as well?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Magus

August 30, 2011, 04:24:09 pm #2 Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 04:30:41 pm by Magus
Quote from: Blizzard on August 30, 2011, 04:13:54 pm
I think you are trying to use an item that's been deleted from the database. Does that happen with a new game as well?

No. The items in the data base.  And the game is new.

QuoteEither your item occasion or your item scope is incorrect.

I'm not sure exactly what an item scope is.  I'll check the occasion again.   *facepalm* Anyway, I'll play around with the scopes.

o_O  Okay, I see. I didn't have them set to "ALL allies"  I had my items simply set to THE USER .

Many thanks for helping me out here.  I was so focused on the script that I didn't think the problem was so simple to solve.
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Blizzard

I figured that this was it. You're not the first to make that mistake, including myself.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.