Need help with Blizz ABS, creating a boss.

Started by tinney, September 03, 2011, 11:29:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tinney

Im using RPG Maker XP with Blizz ABS. Works great (i've read the manual). But i quite don't understand how to make something happen after you kill a enemy. I know how to use switches. I need to make an autorun event that triggers a switch when there are 0 enemies on the map right?
I need help with what i should type in to make that happen.

Thanks

Blizzard

The event code of enemy events is executed after you kill them.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

tinney

September 03, 2011, 11:57:29 am #2 Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 12:01:10 pm by tinney
Oh lol, i feel stupid now >.<. Thanks, but what do i do if i have more than one boss. And you'r able to kill them in any order you like, and the event will happen when all of them are dead?

Blizzard

You can also use a variable with a common event that checks it constantly where each enemy would increase the variable by 1.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

tinney