Obese Man  Ex. Aqua(:V)

Oh know!!! HOW DID YOU FIGURE OUT MY TRUE IDENTITY!?!?!!?! =V

Forum Surfer

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Aqua on June 10, 2008, 06:34:27 pm
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on June 10, 2008, 06:31:04 pm
Obese Man  Ex. Aqua(:V)

Oh know!!! HOW DID YOU FIGURE OUT MY TRUE IDENTITY!?!?!!?! =V

I don't know...Internet? My knowledge bank is that vast, it's big as the World Wide Web! :V ^: (It can be considering the majority of it is pr0n, and not saying I know pr0n or anything, but they're similar or the same thing...surely though this is by assuming it, a theory per se).

Male Ballerina

Plot Device

Almighty Scripter

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

shdwlink1993

Main Character

Irritating Sidekick

Cheap Villian
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Vell

DeathLock

Retard

Hobo

Class Name Error

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Rune

Signature.

Diokatsu

Quote from: Aqua on June 10, 2008, 06:27:03 pm
Degermifyer...

Straight Yaoi Fanboy :) i.e. Star

always loving teh yaoi.....tsk tsk......

here's one

Defenestrator
and
Milk Homogenizer

Rune

Signature.

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

DeathLock

Starrodkirby86

I'll have some more I'm offering, if that'll help anything. Not like any of you people comment on these weird class names, I feel like this is more of a game rather than anything else.

Deaf Man

Incompetent Character

Longest Class Name Ever for a Character that it should be Merited an Award Despite the Fact Someone Else May Come Up with Something Longer because I Mentioned that this is the Longest Class Name Ever for a Character in an RPG and because of that I will Kick Myself for How Short this Class Name is in Actuality even though this Way Expires the Value of the Class String

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Rune

Signature.

Blizzard

Programmer

You know, this topic could be very useful to somebody who is making a very weird game.

Starrodkirby86

Only problem is, if they steal it from here, we would know. Then we would rant and banter this guy, and the person would be extremely sad. I can make a weird game, but WcW is making one...Speaking of WcW, where is he? o.o

Headbanger

Drug Addict

U.S. President

Blizzard

Headbanger isn't that new. :D FuMannChu back on RMRK used that class name once in his game. xD

IDK, WcW sent me an e-mail a couple of days ago, but I have no idea where he is. #_#

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Blizzard on June 15, 2008, 01:05:53 pm
Headbanger isn't that new. :D FuMannChu back on RMRK used that class name once in his game. xD

IDK, WcW sent me an e-mail a couple of days ago, but I have no idea where he is. #_#
You are quite the knowledge bank Blizzard...not only in RPG Maker, but also in real life and the contemporary stuff...wonder if you know the straight facts like History or something of that sort. And I thought of Headbanger, not stole it, so this is a mere matter of coincidence! :D

Maybe he got kidnapped and he's asking for your help...No, that shan't be correct...

Insert Class Name Here

The Author of the Game

S

^ (Shortest Class Name, but cannot be fulfilled because it wants to be so short. Though, it can be beaten with no applicable class)

Blizzard

Juan

Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Rune

Butt Monkey.
Jacket Potato.
Superhero.
Simpleton.
Signature.