[C#] Gemini - RGSS/RGSS2 Script Editor

Started by ForeverZer0, September 08, 2011, 01:21:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

G_G

Was he able to figure out the issue with zlib?

ForeverZer0

Yes, I haven't reviewed everything in detail yet, but at glance, it appears he used an actual Zlib .NET library, instead of using IronRuby's version of it. Don't know why I didn't think of that...

Or it was fixed in the newest IronRuby build. I made a bug report at CodePlex about it when I discovered it.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

LiTTleDRAgo

It seems that I can't download all gemini links in page 1

Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

could anyone mirror it in mediafire?

ForeverZer0

April 19, 2012, 01:39:37 am #25 Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 01:41:27 am by ForeverZer0
Yeah, sorry about the Dropbox link, it will be back up in a few days, after my "suspension" is over, and hopefully there to stay.

Here's a copy from Mediafire until then.  http://www.mediafire.com/?xt122r85sjia2i6

ThalliumShine

Not intended to necropost but, is there an update of this tool for RPG Maker VX Ace?

PhoenixFire

Well, I mean, it is from.. uhh... what, approx three and a half years ago?

I think it would be cool if someone took that task upon themselves, but I'm not sure anyone here even remembered this existed until you posted in it hahaha
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

KK20

Last I could recall, another user picked up developing this further on another site. iirc F0 stopped working on this a good while back.

So, unless that other user has made progress, I doubt this will ever see an update.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

PhoenixFire

I know this is a long-dead topic, however, I simply have to point this out. Are you aware that Gemini is the 1st recommended file/text editor listed in the read me file for the new Luna engine that Deciga/Enterbrain released?
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

ThalliumShine

Well they haven't included if there's an RGSS3 version of Gemini yet.

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

KK20

If it doesn't work with RGSS3, why is it that when I google for it, a lot of sites say it supports it?

Other Projects

G_G

Maybe the guy who was working on it before added support? I mean, the guy after Zer0.

KK20

I'm just wondering why ThalliumShine is claiming it doesn't.

Other Projects

ForeverZer0

If I remember correctly, Ace was just coming out when we were finishing the final built, and I thought some support was added for it. I will have to take a look.

I was thinking of creating a new updated build, possibly from scratch. There are a few things I am not happy with, that I would like to see different.

PhoenixFire

Quote from: Blizzard on February 08, 2015, 03:10:15 am
Are you sure that it's THIS Gemini?

Yes, I'm certain. The file has a link to this exact topic hahah

Blizzard

schmoggi

Hello,

sorry for this nightmarish necropost. I'm looking for this fine treasure called "Gemini Editor". Never knew somethin like this exist. Links are all dead in this thread. I've only managed to find the version 2.0 source code .zip on some site i don't remember anymore. Has anyone the binary files / compiled project?

Thank you very much!

KK20

Other Projects