Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Holy shit, it's a Class A Drug. O_o
Yeah, back on topic.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

DMT is a good thing, even though I prefer Psilocybin. Now back on topic.

Blizzard

One thing about it that started happening to me since recently is something I call wide-screen vision. I become so aware of my surroundings that I pay attention to everything in my periphery vision as well without losing focus. It usually works best while I am walking down the street because of the constantly changing environment. I can't use this vision with my normal state of mind, I have to go in that weird mode of total focus in order to be able to activate wide-screen vision.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

I can do that too! Stare straight but you're paying more attention to the things surround the thing you're looking at. I do that all the time during school when I want to seem like I'm paying attention to the teacher but I'm really staring at the funny cat pictures on the wall.

Ryex

it's called "soft focus" in Aikido, they teach it so you can see and read peoples movements while not focusing on them
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

I can imagine why it's called "soft". It's basically effortless.