TDR - The Digital Realm

Started by PhoenixFire, September 12, 2011, 01:00:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoenixFire

September 12, 2011, 01:00:20 pm Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 09:39:28 am by DigitalSoul
Alright, so, you should all take a look at it, join it, etc. This will be a medium between the million web forums that we are all a part of. Quick explanation is that this site will function as a forum, however, it's true aim is to be dedicated to being a grand central station of web links and references. An internet resource library if you will. Links will go to other forums (Chaos Project and Decisive Media have already been added), but will not stop there. I plan to have links for resources, chat rooms, discussion groups, facebook groups, google circles, etc. Thoughts, Ideas, etc can all be submitted on the site too, so, feel free to make suggestions and what not. I think this will be a good resource for everyone to use.

The Digital Realm

EDIT: For this to work, I need more people to join and contribute.
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

PhoenixFire

*legal double post to add updates*

So, since this was viewed a few times, some people must have at least -some- interest... Anyways, the site is going to be a bit more focused on teaching game making, software development in general, development tool downloads, and general chatter. I fully expect that the site will evolve into a beast similar to CP or HBG where it's a free for all with discussions, but, that will come later. RPG Maker seems to be overdone, and, fully covered on CP, so, there will probably be minimal amounts of discussion for that software series, though still supported. With my holiday season almost over (after this weekend) I will have more time to dedicate to it myself, and, would love it if people joined there. I'm not asking you abandon other forums, nor do I expect everyone to be active every day (seeing as though myself and F0 aren't even there every day, and we're the Admins :P ). I just want this to be a success, and, seeing as though every other attempt I have made has failed, I willl be trying new tactics, using people's suggestions, etc, etc.

Oh, also, we have cookies..........
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: DigitalSoul on October 07, 2011, 11:06:03 am
I fully expect that the site will evolve into a beast similar to CP or HBG where it's a free for all with discussions, but, that will come later.

And look at what happened to DM, with its free-for-all discussion. :roll: