Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowPierce

->BUMP for last update of October!!! Please read Notes & Updates! :haha:

BTW, I posted a resource request:
Project Wipe SR Bar request
It'd be awesome if someone could take a look at it... :3

Later! :haha:

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

ShadowPierce

->BA-DUMP for new update ignoring my previous update that it was the last update for October's updates!  :facepalm:

15 new screenshots added...  8)

Please read the Notes & Updates section to see Wipe's progress... :haha:

Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
1161-0627-9890

ShadowPierce

->Hey CP! I'll be resuming project development of Wipe: PD in exactly one week! Please support and help this project!!! :haha:

Any feedback? Suggestions? Criticisms? I'd be happy to respond!!! :D

1161-0627-9890

Fantasist

The story definitely intrigues me. Can't wait to play, so get to work :D
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

ShadowPierce

Thanks Fantasist! The story is actually the game's strong point... Too bad it won't be revealed until the full game's production starts...

@everyone: Please regularly read the Notes & Updates section for the latest Wipe news! :haha:

1161-0627-9890

Silentknight72

I really hope the demo's gonna be a success.  :-*

Anyways, I'm really really interested at non-pixel art, so if you need anything non-pixely-artsy stuff in your game. I'll have it done. Promise*

*hidden charges, like beta testing, is applied.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Sigs: ShowHide

ShadowPierce

Quote from: Silentknight72 on December 28, 2011, 02:24:23 am
I really hope the demo's gonna be a success.  :-*

Anyways, I'm really really interested at non-pixel art, so if you need anything non-pixely-artsy stuff in your game. I'll have it done. Promise*

*hidden charges, like beta testing, is applied.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Now THIS is a loyal member! Thanks a lot SK72! :D

Updated first post! I know it's not a lot of progress, but I'm just reminding everyone that this project is not abandoned. :haha: And maybe the new guys might be interested... :3

Make sure to check the Notes & Updates section! :haha:

1161-0627-9890

ForeverZer0

Quote from: AliveDrive on September 13, 2011, 12:04:53 pm
I like the story, when can we expect a demo?

This.
Note the date. I say this only because the game looks interesting. ;)
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

ShadowPierce

No demo yet, but if I get to buy my own laptop before this year ends, expect it by late 2012 or early 2013 with all the basic features in it... :haha:Hmmm, is it just me or is this what I always say when I update this topic? :/

Also, thanks a lot for taking notice of my game! I really appreciate it... :3

1161-0627-9890

ShadowPierce

Finished the rough draft of the character portraits for the 3 main characters in Peaceful Days... :haha:

Rayse: ShowHide

Rhia: ShowHide

Vinz: ShowHide

And a few updates in the first post and the recruitment thread as well... Enjoy! ;)

1161-0627-9890

Calintz

MarkHest

This game does sound very interesting. I like the idea of magic & machines, it gives a picture of a world much like our own mixed together with a fantasy world. Kinda cool ^^

*wait patiently for demo*

ShadowPierce

@Calintz: Thanks! I'll try to finish it as soon as I can.. :haha:

@Mark: Thanks, that's kinda what I was aiming for... :3

I'm slowly starting production again right now and should be finished with the dialogues in a couple of weeks... :P

If you're interested in the story, you should check out the original project: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,6789.0.html
It's supposed to be as long as most RPG's (50-100 hours) but I'd probably just chop it down in chapters so they can be released easier... :D

1161-0627-9890

ShadowPierce

April 15, 2012, 01:21:25 pm #33 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 04:15:40 pm by ShadowPierce
Just added a beautiful piece of concept art for Rayse's SpiritMeld form:

Too bad this form will not be available for use until the first chapter is released.

And please see the recruitment thread in the Notes and Updates section if you're interested in helping... :haha:

Thanks for the support again, everyone! :D

1161-0627-9890

ShadowPierce

More eye-candy:

Holy crap I'm getting better! :xD:

Support Wipe: PD! And if you think you can help, apply as a team member here! :D

1161-0627-9890

Blizzard

This stuff looks really good. If you can figure out how to apply better color shading, it would look fantastic. :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ShadowPierce

Yeah, I just use the gradient tool... I suck at shading... :P

1161-0627-9890

MarkHest

That's looks realy cool! :D
Good job on making that picture fine piece of art :3

ShadowPierce

January 30, 2013, 07:57:06 am #38 Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 02:38:05 am by ShadowPierce
Necropost because I'm the fucking OP! >:3

Just bumping this to inform everyone that I'll never give up this project. Sure hope I get to find some time to continue development though. :P

1161-0627-9890