LoE: Chronicles of Luminia Recruitment Topic

Started by Apidcloud, September 14, 2011, 03:13:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Apidcloud

LEGEND OF THE ELEMENTS: CHRONICLES OF LUMINIA RECRUITMENT

INTRODUCTION

Hey there, everyone! My team and I are currently looking for more people who are willing to participate in our project, Legend of the Elements: Chronicles of Luminia, which you can check out here at Chaos Project or at our website/blog at Wordpress.

To briefly introduce the project, we started [actual] development in November, 2010, as part of a school project, with three people in our team, including myself. It is classed as a RPG, and is currently developed in RPG Maker XP. The project has hints of several series, such as Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, mostly in terms of storyline and features, but also gameplay. Its graphics, though currently styled after the default RMXP style of the RTP, will have a feel similar to that of the best hits of Gameboy Advance and SNES.

RECRUITMENT

We are mainly looking for Spriters who can help our lead spriter in her work in tiles, character graphics or both. We will supply those who offer to help with samples of the new tile and character sprite styles we have created, and allow them in the team should they accept to help.

We are also looking for anyone with some experience in music composition so that they can help with producing the original soundtrack for the project. You can find a sample of a track of that original soundtrack in our trailer, which you can find in your topic on both Chaos Project and our website/blog at Wordpress.

Finally, we are in need of people who are fond of writing and discussing storyline ideas to help with such activities.

CURRENT TEAM:
Project Authors: DonLawride, Apidcloud and Enoos
Lead Spriter: Salimus
Lead Scripter: Apidcloud
Lead Storyboard: DonLawride
Lead Composer: Enoos

MEDIA (SCREENSHOTS + TRAILER)

You can find all screenshots regarding the project on Chaos Project and our website/blog's Media Section at Wordpress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCYQ4aARg_c

RECRUITMENT POSITION LIST

SPRITER -» ALL AVAILABLE, NO CURRENT LIMIT FOR SPOTS
COMPOSER -» ALL AVAILABLE, NO CURRENT LIMIT FOR SPOTS
STORYBOARD HELPER -» 2 SPOTS AVAILABLE

PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT

We are frequently on MSN Messenger or Skype, so contacting us through any of those is fine.
You can also shoot us an E-mail to the addresses luisapidcloud@hotmail.com or pbpdirector@hotmail.com, or contact us on Skype at pbpdirector or luisluis9859.

If none of those work, you can also try sending a Private Message on Chaos Project or a Note on deviantART.
Instead of wanting to be somebody else, rather become somebody else

"I will treasure the knowledge like a squirrel treasures acorns."

Gibbo Glast 2D Engine - The sky is no longer a limit

Apidcloud

Bump

RECRUITMENT POSITION LIST

SPRITER -» ALL AVAILABLE, NO CURRENT LIMIT FOR SPOTS
COMPOSER -» ALL AVAILABLE, NO CURRENT LIMIT FOR SPOTS
STORYBOARD HELPER -» 2 SPOTS AVAILABLE
Instead of wanting to be somebody else, rather become somebody else

"I will treasure the knowledge like a squirrel treasures acorns."

Gibbo Glast 2D Engine - The sky is no longer a limit