Delete me --old post is still there, but yeah, I stated why I need this to be de

Started by Magus, September 16, 2011, 07:29:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Magus

I trained under 48574584593 times gravity. I think I can probably make some decent maps now -- although I wanted this to be a user-based thing. I can probably accept map donations for my club if I decide to go back to user-base maps.

Old post:

Okay, so here's my proposal. When I was a n00b, I submitted a game called the Orb of Death --I'm pretty sure it was here-- I viewed over the game and even though it wasn't perfect, it was somewhat okay. After all of those years, a sequel would be nice for it. However, my mapping skills aren't the great.

I'm asking  
Spoiler: ShowHide
don't make me beg
can anyone donate maps. Using the default tile-set that is, but the types of maps I'm looking are these:   (You don't have to make those sizes. Those are simply what I make all the time)

Forest maps,   Goal: at least 20 of these.    AVG:   no less than 75width x15
Desert maps,  Goal: at least 5 of these .      AVG:  no less than less than 25 by 20 by 40
Snow maps,  Goal:  at least 6 of these.       AVG: no less than  40 by 40
Woods ,   Goal: at least 25 of these.           AVG: no less than 40 by 30
Mountains,   Goal: at least  30 of these.      AVG: no less than 40 by 40
Water fall areas,   Goal: at least 20 of these.   AVG: no less than 40by40
Caves,   Goal:  at least 3 of these.               AVG: medium sized cave
Grasslands,  Goal: at least 7-8 of these.       AVG: no less than 20 by 20
cities/towns:  your choices

For all those who contribute, I really really appreciate this and thank you all,

LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />