classic.

Started by mroedesigns, September 17, 2011, 12:07:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mroedesigns

Forewarning, this joke is very explicit.

So there's this talent agent, sitting at his desk one day. And this family walks in. Strong, young guy, late twenties. Trophy wife, and a beautiful son and daughter. So the guy says "We've got a wonderful act for you!".
Talent agent goes "Honestly, it's hard to book family gigs.".
"But, if you let us show you our act I know you'll book us!" the man says.
"Fine, let's see what you've got."
The talent agent takes the family out to the empty theater and takes his seat in the front row.
The man walks out on stage wearing a nazi uniform, and his wife comes out in a pope costume. He immediately bends her over and starts fucking her in the ass as hard as he can. When he finally pulls out, it makes a sound similar to a wet cork coming out of a wine bottle. The man cums all over her ass, and immediately lays down on his back on the stage, as his wife proceeded to shit all over his face and in his open mouth. He gurgles the shit and his cum in his mouth for a while, until he rolls over and throws up all over the stage. His two children then come in from the side, and they start rolling around in the mixture of their mothers shit and their fathers cum and vomit. Meanwhile the man and his wife are shitting on the floor and rubbing it all over themselves. Then the children begin to throw up, which makes the man and wife throw up as well. So all four of them are on stage, throwing up everywhere. The little boy even manages to get a little on the agent sitting in the front row. Once they all finally stop, they look at the agent, and in unison say "TADAAAAAA!!"

The talent agent, chunks of the boys vomit still clinging to his shirt, says "Damn. That was sure one hell of a show." He pauses, "What do you call yourselves?"

The man looks at him and says simply, "The aristocrats."

:naughty:

winkio

Okay joke, but could be a lot funnier if it was a lot smarter, instead of relying on sex and toilet humor.

Spaceman McConaughey

Okay? That was horrible.

AliveDrive

The real joke is that the pope can't be a female :P

Blam this piece of crap.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

mroedesigns

you guys have never heard the aristocrat joke?  :O.o:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Aristocrats_%28joke%29

It's old, hence the topic haha. Just watched the documentary for the first time and its pretty good, a lot of funny versions of it.

AliveDrive

The Wikipedia entry states that this is anti-humor.

Don't take it personal.

I've heard this joke before I just don't like it.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Blizzard

Yeah, it was just plain disgusting. Even though it wasn't funny, the punchline was clever.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

mroedesigns

Quote from: AliveDrive on September 17, 2011, 02:30:43 am
The Wikipedia entry states that this is anti-humor.

Eh, wikipedia isnt always right. I just posted that as a referance to those who haven't heard it. Basically the whole point is to fill the middle with the most disgusting vile, fucked up things you can come up with on the spot. Supposedly some people have drawn this out to like 30+ minutes. Its basically a test to see how far past the line you can go :p

Spaceman McConaughey

It also mentions one-upping with the joke. Now, look, nobody here wants me to one-up you, or... do they?

Ryex

this joke is absolutely disgusting. but exceedingly clever. please DON'T on up it.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />