[XP] Tons of Add-ons

Started by Blizzard, January 09, 2008, 08:50:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Colinoliver

Hello, hello!
Any way I can make the Equap Skills compatible with Blizz ABS? I notice I'm not gaining any AP when killing enemies. Obviously Equap skills AP gain is set in battle scene not on the map layout.
Anything that can be done? I'd really appreciate the help again  :shy:
Thanks.

Blizzard

Quote from: The Holy ManualEQUAP Skills
Compatible: Yes.
Tested: Yes.
Notes: There is no reason why it shouldn't work with Blizz-ABS. Full compatibility was added in an earlier version already.

But it looks like the code isn't there anymore. I must've accidently deleted it.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Colinoliver

Hellfire Dragon

Blizz is gone for a few days, read here.
So I doubt he'll update it until he's back :P

Colinoliver

Oh cool!  :)
I hope he has fun then.

Jensen

Hello!

Just got a quick question regarding the multi-drop script. Is it possible the use like 13,8 % drop rate or 0,5 % drop rate? I
tried with 99.9 % and I didnt get an error atleast :)  I used a . (period) when I put in 99.9...

I just wanna know if low % chanses work, but I dont feel like looting a drop rate of 0.5 % until I see it work :)

thanks

Blizzard

Decimal percentages are not really supported, it will be simply rounded down. So 0.5 will be rounded down to 0 and it's practically impossible to get that item.

@Colinoliver: I'll add it in Blizz-ABS 2.57.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Colinoliver

Awesome thanks. I'll keep an eye on that for the update.

Cid

Blizz, something in Tons seems to be messing with my attributes. Weaknesses and resistances are being completely ignored, even if I switch all add-ons off. Deleting Tons corrects it.

Blizzard

August 18, 2009, 11:16:29 am #429 Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 03:51:59 am by Blizzard
I'll take a look at it.

EDIT: I tried it and everything works fine for me. Maybe one of your custom scripts in addition to Tons messes it up.

Cid

Hmm, I copied Tons into a blank project and it still does it. :???:

Blizzard

Are you using an add-on that uses dummy elements? Maybe you configured it wrongly.
When I use Tons, it all works fine. i.e. I make an enemy absorb an element or be immune to it, it works fine. I make a skill add states, it also works fine. :/

Cid

Nope. At the moment I'm only using Shaded Text and Ultimate Font Override, but even if I disable every add-on it still won't work. I only recently switched to the latest version of Tons, too. So the only thing I've configured is Ultimate Font Override. Everything else is set to default.

Blizzard

Alright, I'll need a demo then. :/

Cid

Zing

Everything's set up exactly how I've been testing it.

Blizzard

August 22, 2009, 02:04:45 pm #435 Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 03:18:26 am by Blizzard
I'll check it ASAP.

EDIT: It is as I said. The elements you use are configured as dummy elements in one of the add-ons by default. -_- *points to Skill Separation System*

Cid

Alright, that's done the trick. Cheers.

You asked if I was using an add-on with dummy elements. I assumed that since I hadn't touched anything (and all add-ons were switched off), the game should've run as normal.

Blizzard

Yeah, but config is config. I can't make it so the config alters itself during runtime if you want to be able to switch the add-on on/off during the game. Either switching on/off during game or config that doesn't apply if the add-on isn't used. Both is pactically impossible (without messing up the code a lot).

fugibo

Quote from: Blizzard on August 24, 2009, 01:27:28 pm
Yeah, but config is config. I can't make it so the config alters itself during runtime if you want to be able to switch the add-on on/off during the game. Either switching on/off during game or config that doesn't apply if the add-on isn't used. Both is pactically impossible (without messing up the code a lot).

Technically, since you can redefine methods, it's possible to turn add-ons on/off, but it's very impractical and very, very incompatible.

Blizzard

As I said, impossible without messing up the code a lot.