[Blizz ABS][w/Demo]Quite a few interesting problems here.....

Started by Dingoman013, September 18, 2011, 09:15:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingoman013

(Demo dl at the end)
I won't lie, I'm a noob with this, but I am not new to ABS scripts(I have A LOT of experience with MR. MO abs and needed something a bit more complex for my game). This would be my first game with blizz and i have conquered the basic problems on my own (\e[1] not /e[1] etc.) and am stuck with quite a few issues.

1. For some reason only one of my followers will appear in my party and the rest are nowhere to be seen. They all have unique names and sprites and are programmed in but are no-shows.

2. Whenever I use the command to change factions(of events to create fights) to create Allies I have one of two results(Note when there are no faction changes everything is fine):
Set to primary Actor group (\g[001]) after a few seconds of the main enemies and main allies fighting the game simply freezes.
Set to Guard Group (\g[005]) after about the same amount of time i get a method run error that says something about a value in line 2042 in script part two about a no method run error and said something about the "exp" in that line. (now that i go back to get the exact information for you it doesn't show the error it just freezes)

if you would please just take a moment the download is only 5.2 megs please tell me what is wrong i would REALLY like to be able to use this amazing ABS for the other game i'm working on.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T1PO8D0D