Brawl Codes!

Started by AliveDrive, September 19, 2011, 03:10:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SBR*

I'll post my brawl code soon. I haven't played it for ages, though, so I probably suck :).

I mainy play as:

-Pitt
-Toon Link
-Marth

And some random guys like Wario, Wolf, Sonic and Lucario for da lulz.

Actually, this order does hold a relevance to how great I am with someone.

SBR*

*Double posts*

Anybody wants to brawl?

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: SBR* on September 24, 2011, 07:38:30 am
*Double posts*

Anybody wants to brawl?

Dat code. Must have dat code.

SBR*

Quote from: Tuggernuts on September 24, 2011, 07:43:03 am
Quote from: SBR* on September 24, 2011, 07:38:30 am
*Double posts*

Anybody wants to brawl?

Dat code. Must have dat code.

IK, but if nobody wanted to play, I wouldn't have started my WII. Brb :).

Spaceman McConaughey

SBR*

Yeah, I played 3 matches to reboost my skillz. I haven't played for ages, and I don't suck as much as I expected. But I suck nevertheless :).

3007-9604-4875

Spaceman McConaughey

September 24, 2011, 08:31:38 am #26 Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 09:00:21 am by Tuggernuts
I'll play you in a second. Need to find a save spot on Metroid Prime 3.

EDIT:

My match, you join it now?

EDIT 2:
My game froze. ;-;

Also, I was hoping the characters I was using would... throw you off a bit? :>

SBR*

XD

Wow, that lag was absolutely awful. It caused me to play like a complete newb. Argh! XD

It was nice playing with you though.

Spaceman McConaughey

Was nice playing with you, as well. :)

Also, about the characters I used... did they look, you know... special? D:

Just curious if what I was doing worked.

SBR*

Special? I don't think so?

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: SBR* on September 24, 2011, 11:22:43 am
Special? I don't think so?

Wait, so you didn't see me playing as Zant, a Storm Trooper, Samus's Light Suit from Metroid Prime 2, and Samus's Fusion Suit from Metroid Fusion? ;-;

Dammit, that would've been cool if you were able to see them. :/

winkio

Hacks on wifi only apply to your own console.  If it's texture or music hacks, it's fine, but if it's gameplay modifications (gravity, attack speed, etc.), it will cause a desync with your opponent.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: winkio on September 24, 2011, 08:25:01 pm
Hacks on wifi only apply to your own console.  If it's texture or music hacks, it's fine, but if it's gameplay modifications (gravity, attack speed, etc.), it will cause a desync with your opponent.

Well, they were all model hacks. And the only one that seemed to have messed things up was the Fusion Suit.

So, when you say it's fine, does that mean I can only see them, but the connection stays? And he wouldn't have been able to? D:

winkio

Well I don't have any personal experience with it myself, but what I have heard from forums, youtube, etc. is that for graphics/music, the changes appear on your console, not anyone else's, and the game still runs fine.  When there are gameplay hacks though, the gamestate is different on different consoles which causes an eventual desync.

Spaceman McConaughey

Ah, okay then. Thanks for the information.

Vell

I play:

Toon Link
Ike
Kirby
Zelda/Shiek(both)
Pokemon Trainer(almost exclusively NOT SQUIRTLE, however)
ZSSamus.

And some others I dink around with, mostly

Lucario, Pikachu, Diddy Kong, Wolf

KK20

Haven't played Vanilla Brawl in forever. I've mainly been playing Minus and Plus, but I guess I can post mine up for now.

2492-3789-8712

I'm a "random is fun" kind of guy. I don't care about stages, items, or characters.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

SBR*

Quote from: KK20 on September 26, 2011, 12:15:56 pm
Haven't played Vanilla Brawl in forever. I've mainly been playing Minus and Plus, but I guess I can post mine up for now.

2492-3789-8712

I'm a "random is fun" kind of guy. I don't care about stages, items, or characters.

Lolwut? Minus and Plus? The pokemon? Me is confused.

winkio

They are modded versions.  Brawl+ tries to be more like melee bringing back wavedashing, hitstun, etc., but of course it's a moot point because everyone that wants to play melee just plays melee.  Brawl- tries to bring balance by unbalancing everything and every character has ridiculous attacks, which makes the game goofy but fun.

KK20

Project: Melee is a bring back of SSBM. Brawl+ is just faster, more balanced gameplay (no wavedashing). And then there's Balanced Brawl which keeps the elements of Brawl but balances the characters more. Brawl- is still my favorite just because it's so unique.

If you haven't found it already, the website is called SmashMods. You'll need an SD card. Falcon got 20% cooler as a result.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!