Brawl Codes!

Started by AliveDrive, September 19, 2011, 03:10:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: KK20 on September 27, 2011, 06:18:21 pm
Project: Melee is a bring back of SSBM. Brawl+ is just faster, more balanced gameplay (no wavedashing). And then there's Balanced Brawl which keeps the elements of Brawl but balances the characters more. Brawl- is still my favorite just because it's so unique.

If you haven't found it already, the website is called SmashMods. You'll need an SD card and a modded Wii. Falcon got 20% cooler as a result.

Fixed.

KK20

There are two methods to install them: Homebrew or hack custom stages (which can be done with an unhacked Wii). The second method is the one I use. So...adding to your fix'd.  ;)

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: KK20 on September 28, 2011, 01:04:13 am
There are two methods to install them: Homebrew or hack custom stages (which can be done with an unhacked Wii). The second method is the one I use. So...adding to your fix'd.  ;)

Okay then. But there's really no point at all. You might as well just go full-out and mod your Wii, if you're going to do that.
Because all you need is Smash Bros., an SD Card and a reliable guide(that is how I did my superior method).

Also, just out of curiosity... is your name Kevin?

KK20

If someone happens to be one of those kinds of people who A) doesn't want to hack their Wii or B) doesn't know how to, then the hacked custom stage is the best option. I'm one of those people who hardly touches the Wii (got like...7 games or something) and have no real purpose to hack it. Not to mention the whole system update thing (but I don't even know enough to talk about that in detail).

The name's Tyler actually. Kinda makes me think I should've posted an introduction.

Other Projects

Spaceman McConaughey

A) It's their loss. Seriously.
B) Not knowing how isn't even a valid excuse if they have a good guide like I mentioned.

Systems updates are completely optional and can be disabled.

And okay, I thought you might have been someone I knew.

KK20

I'll just admit to say that I don't need to hack my Wii for any reason. It is also due to my ignorance at seeing why I would even want to (like I said, I don't touch my Wii on a normal basis so my interest level is extremely low).

This has also gone horribly off-topic too :P I just only wanted to mention that it is possible to play mods with or without a hacked Wii.

Other Projects

legacyblade

:facepalm:

The hacked stage (smashstack) is just another way to launch the hackmii installer. There's literally no difference between modding your wii and hacking brawl via "custom stage". Your warenty is voided either way. So there's no reason not to go full on homebrewing and get awesome games like super mario war (even after a year, my friends STILL love that game at parties)

KK20

I've mentioned it before and I will mention it again: I don't play my Wii on a day-to-day business. I will play an occasional Brawl- computer match if I get bored, but other than that my Wii collects dust. (That will change once Kirby:RtD is released)

I don't care about how cool you guys think hacking your Wii is. I have no purpose to do so. There's nothing about it that interests me.

And yes, there are people out there who don't know how to hack their Wii, even with ample guides out there. I know people who are completely clueless in any and everything computer/internet/video game related. They exist.

Yes, thank you for pointing out that it is called Smashstack--I didn't remember at the time. But like I said, I only wanted to mention that you can play mods with or without a hacked Wii. That's all I've been trying to say and yet you keep on bashing how "time-wasting" it is. If you're an avid Wii-user, then yes, you are probably better off hacking your Wii.  :argh:

Other Projects

Blizzard

I wonder if I can foresee the future... I predict that this topic could be auto-magically locked. Let's see if it comes true.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: KK20 on October 04, 2011, 04:05:58 pm
I've mentioned it before and I will mention it again: I don't play my Wii on a day-to-day business. I will play an occasional Brawl- computer match if I get bored, but other than that my Wii collects dust. (That will change once Kirby:RtD is released)

I don't care about how cool you guys think hacking your Wii is. I have no purpose to do so. There's nothing about it that interests me.

And yes, there are people out there who don't know how to hack their Wii, even with ample guides out there. I know people who are completely clueless in any and everything computer/internet/video game related. They exist.

Yes, thank you for pointing out that it is called Smashstack--I didn't remember at the time. But like I said, I only wanted to mention that you can play mods with or without a hacked Wii. That's all I've been trying to say and yet you keep on bashing how "time-wasting" it is. If you're an avid Wii-user, then yes, you are probably better off hacking your Wii.  :argh:

Okay.

@Everyone else:
I won't be able to do any matches for a while, so just a heads up.

AliveDrive

Somebody bump this around thanksgiving.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

MarkHest

I hope you're all skilled... becous i am known as a Super Smash Bros MASTAH!!! :D
Give me a chellange, someone ^^

I will add the people in the first post, please put my Brawl code in there as well :)

Code is: 1463-9664-7734

Let's brawl!

winkio

November 25, 2011, 02:44:05 am #52 Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 02:03:43 pm by winkio
I'll look mine up and be online sometime Friday or Saturday.  I'm guessing I'm the only one that has played at any tournaments here, so I doubt many of you have played a large number of other skilled players.  It's easy to be the best in your group of friends, but playing at a competitive level is much different.  Hopefully we don't have too much lag and can play some good matches.

EDIT: 2062-8885-9676, updated first post as well.

EDIT2: and I just added everyone.

SBR*

Well, I played online once and it was lagging so terribly, I kind-a decided not to play online anymore. Does it always lag that much?

winkio

From what I've heard, with anyone is terrible, and with friends is usually a lot better, but I still don't know if it's good enough to play, especially since lots of us are from different regions of the world.

MarkHest

November 25, 2011, 05:12:44 pm #55 Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 05:26:01 pm by MarkHest
I am online now, in case someone wants to play ^^

Altso, i added everyone exept KK20 :P

EDÍT: I'm in my brawl room. Just enter if anyone feel like it. I'll surf the net meanwhile :3

winkio

lol how much lag did you have?  I was at like 1.5 seconds between pressing a button and it showing up on the screen.

MarkHest

November 25, 2011, 05:48:19 pm #57 Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 06:03:30 pm by MarkHest
it was almost the same for me. Realy hard to play ._.

1 sec delay

EDIT with lucario: Damn! So hard ._.
laggy as hell.

I usually love to do that dash in the air, but it's impossible to hit with the lagg xD

winkio

yeah, the lag makes it noticeably less fun.

MarkHest

November 25, 2011, 06:09:30 pm #59 Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 06:10:40 pm by MarkHest
I just got super owned with my best charakter :(

You're good! If we had a battle without lagg it would be an epic one ^^