Common event to play during the skill

Started by Magus, September 20, 2011, 09:03:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Magus

September 20, 2011, 09:03:10 pm Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 10:56:14 am by Magus
My friend is making a skill called seizure strike --and he wants to music to play during the skill. But common events only activate after the skill is used. Is there any way to event this?
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

ShadowPierce

->I guess make Seizure Strike as an 'initial skill' where it just calls the event, and another skill also called Seizure Strike that deals the damage... The event, then, executes the music and the actual skill that hits the enemy... Σ:3

Hope I helped... :haha:

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

Magus

Awesome face I will submit these to my friend during the club meeting
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Magus

Hmm.. Btw I have rpg maker XP and now Vx, but I'll see if they do the same thing.

Magus

By the way, I wish to thank you for your help. My friend's skill worked out well, he adjusted it perfectly XD.