Feel good topic.

Started by Vell, September 26, 2011, 09:19:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

Everyone who posts in here I'll tell you a few things I like about you.

And then when this thread is done I'll devour your souls, you soft, fleshy things~ :3

Subsonic_Noise

NICE THINGS? I LIKE NICE THINGS

Vell

Sub: Dude makes art in music. He's pretty cool and dedicated to his hobbies (and from what I can gather, his girlfriend to (Unless that's fallen out and I don't know about it.) which is awesome). Kinda has it rough but keeps through it, something I admire. It's always cool when you know someone has it rougher than you and they're still keeping themselves cool and not adversely affected by their situation. I mean, psychologically. Too much. Point is Sub is a cool guy.

AngryPacman

CAN YOU DO PEOPLE YOU BARELY KNOW?!
G_G's a silly boy.

Spaceman McConaughey

Blizzard

*walks disoriented into thread* Where am I?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

AP: Though I've barely seen this guy around, he tends to know his opinion well. From what I've seen, he may unintentionally put forth a negative impression but his intent is always to simply get his viewpoint known. That's admirable; the ideology of saying "This is what I think. You think differently, okay, but just let me think what I think." I like that. Yeah.

Tugs: Brohoof. 'nuff said.

Blizz: Fuck you. No, not really (in either sense of the word, you maniac). You're intelligent and sophisticated and embody an ideal all humans innately strive for (that some cultures condition out of you). That is, the ideal of "constantly trying to better yourself." You strive to improve your mind and always dig for those minute differences that make you altogether an improved person. It's cool.

Spoiler: ShowHide
Tugs#2: (Aka the real one) You've got your issues. You can be dramatic. But you're lively. No matter the situation, even if it causes drama, one could look back and see that this forum wouldn't be half as exciting minus your presence. That means something. Even if your views sometimes run counter to the forum's culture, it's a necessary thing. You are a sort of counterweight to a lot of people; you're innately crazy in a way. You're the paragon of obfuscating immaturity (because you're mature but don't always act it). Because of this it is possible to tell when a joke or idea has gone too far by determining if even you are fairly against it. That's why I feel you're an integral part of this forum; you let us know when we go just a bit past that invisible barrier.

ForeverZer0

* Wonders what also has to say after our one "incident *
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

ShadowPierce

->How about a semi-lurker? >:3

Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

winkio

Ryex

*Wonders just what kind of shadow has shown up on Ulta's door step* :V:
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: UltaFlame on September 26, 2011, 11:12:16 am
Tugs: Brohoof. 'nuff said.

Tugs#2: (Aka the real one) You've got your issues. You can be dramatic. But you're lively. No matter the situation, even if it causes drama, one could look back and see that this forum wouldn't be half as exciting minus your presence. That means something. Even if your views sometimes run counter to the forum's culture, it's a necessary thing. You are a sort of counterweight to a lot of people; you're innately crazy in a way. You're the paragon of obfuscating immaturity (because you're mature but don't always act it). Because of this it is possible to tell when a joke or idea has gone too far by determining if even you are fairly against it. That's why I feel you're an integral part of this forum; you let us know when we go just a bit past that invisible barrier.

* Tuggernuts returns brohoof.

And the spoilered bit:
Thanks for considering me such an important part of the forum. <3

Vell

0: We had an incident? I don't recall anything that could be interpreted as such. Anyway, your soul is tasty.

SP: Yours is too. Also you appear to be a hard worker (Giving up a month of internet to work on thesis projects? goddamn.) which I am SO FREAKING JEALOUS OF. GIMME YOUR WORK ETHIC.

Wink: NO U >:/ jk. You work hard for the forum; you're intelligent and put your best foot forward, confident but not overbearing. Awesome.

Ryex: Is a bird. Could probably stand to have a bit more recognition in the land of reality, since he is massive intelligent.

Tug: This guy is - waiiiiiiiiiit.

ಠ_ಠ

Zylos

What if I don't want my soul devoured? It might taste a little salty anyway.

Vell

Zylos

Vell

Well what else should I say about ye? I've not seen you around =3c. (mostly because I hang out in this forum)