Task: A moment in RpgXP Orb of Death 2

Started by Magus, September 26, 2011, 11:43:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Magus

Okay, watch the video, the entire thing which is about 2 minutes. Than... tell me.. do that person behind the door reminds you of someone you know in real life?

LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

ForeverZer0

* Moves to Chat (for the time being, probably should go to SPAM) *

Not really.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

G_G

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: game_guy on September 27, 2011, 12:44:16 am
Branden?

I am far beyond humor of this horrible nature. And he said "real life".

Magus

Quote from: Tuggernuts on September 27, 2011, 01:06:00 am
Quote from: game_guy on September 27, 2011, 12:44:16 am
Branden?

I am far beyond humor of this horrible nature. And he said "real life".

To me, that's how my uncle is when he's taking a shit  XD,,  (also.. I was hoping for reactions, but I  only can get good ones irl --even with more experienced rmxp users. The  video's purpose revolves around randomness....)  Well,  not all things are funny to everyone. I fail at being an active user :/
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Spaceman McConaughey

Nah, man. You don't fail. D:

To be honest, while that's not ME, my dad has a habit of acting like that when taking a shit. O:

Magus

Quote from: Tuggernuts on September 27, 2011, 01:22:31 am
Nah, man. You don't fail. D:

To be honest, while that's not ME, my dad has a habit of acting like that when taking a shit. O:

xD my uncle tells guest not to enter the bathroom for at least an hour.

Spaceman McConaughey