Busy as hell

Started by ShadowPierce, September 30, 2011, 12:01:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowPierce

->I'm busy for the whole month of October because of a couple of thesis projects... Just saying for those who might care... Those few people who care...  :'_':

I'll still be able to log in but no Wipe updates for now... I MIGHT still do a few edits for the ARC icons when asked, but I think that's it...  :(

See you in November... ^_^

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

Spaceman McConaughey

I care. Suck on that.

Good luck. :D

Vell

I care that there's one less soul to nom on. >:

Blizzard

I care. ._. Now we have to wait even longer for the icons. ._.

:V:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Twb6543

If you put a million monkeys at a million keyboards, one of them will eventually write a Java program.
The rest of them will write Perl programs.

SquareMan

see you in november, unless im playing Skyrim
QuoteThey've got helmets on they're heads. But I gotta watermeloan instead!

SBR*

I care. Now I have another month to delay my progress on your script. :V:?

See you in November!

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

ShadowPierce

->Seems I'm still a bit free for now... Thanks for the care everyone! I'll keep it in my special "Collection of Innocence Box"... :haha:

@SBR: No! No vacation for you! Go back to scripting! :V:

Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
1161-0627-9890

ShadowPierce

->I'm starting to feel the pressure, but I just can't stop posting here... (~_~)

1 week posting ban please! :haha:

I'll see everyone in a week! :D

1161-0627-9890

winkio

One week posting ban in effect.  See you when you get back :)

ShadowPierce

->Still pretty busy, but it's good to be back!  8)

BTW, everyone missed my birthday, last October 12... :P It' fine, cause I'm still giving away icon-shaped giveaways for the ARC devs... :roll:

1161-0627-9890

ForeverZer0

Happy belated-birthday, and thank you again!
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

ShadowPierce

->@Janrae: LOL yeah... But not if you study in STI and have 2 thesis projects forced upon you to be a leader and shoved up your face just for shits & giggles... D:<

@F0: Thanks!!! :D

1161-0627-9890

SBR*