[XP] Blizz-ABS

Started by Blizzard, January 09, 2008, 08:21:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Niche

Well there's your problem. You've gone and updated xp.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Blizzard

Either get that script call fix (either by Zeriab or by Juan) or don't put them in the same line.

So don't use this:

something = false

but this:

something =
false

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

OracleGames

Code:
something =
false

Problem fixed! *-* (kisses blizz hand).
I still not understand why it works that way but as long as it does im happy *o*.

ritox

G_G

Hey was wondering if anyone could upload the latest version to sendspace. For some reason I can't download it.

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Memor-X

is there a way to turn off the AI Triggers via a call script but not remove them cause i want to make like a run away system where when you press a key your allies will return to you and not attack the enemy allowing the group to try and escape, this way they aren't trying to get killed while you run away.

nathmatt

Isnt there a regroup button already I think i remember seeing it before but I never used it so I am not sure if it is what you are looking for
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

johnkapid

Well, I know this isn't the right topic to post but...
I can't attack or damage the enemy and the enemy won't move at all. I'm using RMX-OS with it and everything else works fine. l just don't know where to post this. Sorry.

nathmatt

are you using the Blizz-ABS extenstion
Join Dead Frontier
My script

johnkapid

Yes I did and even added it to the server extentions as I am told.

Memor-X

Quote from: nathmatt on November 04, 2010, 06:07:11 am
Isnt there a regroup button already I think i remember seeing it before but I never used it so I am not sure if it is what you are looking for

i think what your talking about is the call script to regroup the Caterpillar so if you want to bring all your characters together on the same space, you use that call script, not exactly what i'm after as the problem with it is that after the characters come together, they'll bugger off again if you've set your AI Triggers with an attack nearest enemy trigger

luv_kitty12

Umm I am having a little trouble here...so I would really appreciate if someone helps me out. ^^

I am trying to make a bow and arrow weapon, but even though I used the script editor tool to make the script, add a possible hotkey item as said in the manual, and made sure the character had it, for some reason it still gives me the buzzer sound. I don't really know what I am doing wrong since other weapons work fine, and I am trying this on a new project so there are no other scripts conflicting with it. I would really appreciate some advice here and I am sorry if the question is pretty old already---I did read the manual but I still can't get it to work for some reason.

Thank you in advance. <3

Wizered67

Did you put the arrow in hotkeys and hit the corresponding button?

luv_kitty12

Umm, I thought it should be the same button for attack 'K'. Anyways, yes, I think I did. I did put the arrow in the hotkey number 1 and hit button K. Or should it work some way else? I don't really get the hotkeys thing, sorry. ^^;

Wizered67

Befire you hit K, you have to hit 1 to activate the arrow.

luv_kitty12

Hmm that did activate the hotkey but it still gives me the buzzer sound. D:

WhiteRose

Upload a demo and I'll take a look at it for you.

luv_kitty12

November 06, 2010, 01:13:28 pm #3898 Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 01:16:23 pm by luv_kitty12
Here goes: http://bb.xieke.com/files/Project2.exe

It's only a new project I am testing on to make sure it works before I implement it in my own game. The consumable item is Potion. Not exactly the suitable item for this but it is just a test.

Thank you in advance!

Hellfire Dragon

I didn't see this reported yet but in the config app with 2.8 version of the script, when you're setting up a combo and you use the 'Input Window' option, selecting 'Down' will display 'Left' in the Action Events box and vice versa...
Screen: ShowHide

Also, I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't get combos to work, I tried having an Input Window where the player presses Left, Right, Attack then a skill would be used and it didn't seem to do anything, even a simple thing like jump down 2 steps didn't seem to work and I set an animation on the combo to see if something would work but all I could see was the frame of the animation and the I could hear the sound that should play, but no combo.