[XP] Blizz-ABS

Started by Blizzard, January 09, 2008, 08:21:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

raXor

Quote from: Blizzard on April 12, 2011, 03:34:45 pm
You haven't set up your passability properly or you have turn on your hero's "Through" flag which allows him to go through anything.

everything is set correctly ... also because the tileset and the heroes are the default ... My "pixel moviment rate" is 3 ... Maybe it's a bug I just me ... I hope not!  :'(

elmangakac

Hello... I check the manual and i dont see one thing... (if its there... Sorry)....

Is that a way to do that the enemie active the action withuot die... And only when the player hit with a CRITICAL HIT??

Example:

The player hit the enemy with a critical hit and the enemie moves 6 tiles away from the player but...without die...

???

Thanks To All

winkio

no, there's no critical hit trigger yet.  Sorry.

elmangakac

Quote from: winkio on April 13, 2011, 02:11:39 am
no, there's no critical hit trigger yet.  Sorry.

Ok...Thanks anyway to all ^_^

raXor

qualcuno sa risolvere il mio problema??  :^_^':

winkio

try using a different key for running.

PhoenixFire

Not sure if this is the place to post this or not...

Blizz ABS 2 encountered a runtime error on line 1351. Line 1351 is: var=0

Blizz ABS 2 is just the second part of the script, and that's how i named it. I get this error when I encounter an enemy, on the second map that has enemies in it, third map overall.
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

winkio

I don't see how that's possible, it's just initializing a variable, check the line number

PhoenixFire

Script 'Blizz BAS2' line 1351: RuntimeError occurred

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

The Niche

Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

PhoenixFire

Quote from: DigitalSoul on April 14, 2011, 12:25:14 pm

Blizz ABS 2 encountered a runtime error on line 1351.

Line 1351 is: var=0

winkio

I'm not joking when I say that's impossible.  try re-downloading/re-copying the script.

PhoenixFire

Well, I did some troubleshooting, and I narrowed it down.. It only happens when I try to fight enemies other than ghosts.... I made a new test map, threw in a cheat to transport me there, and, I just skipped the map with the issues... The "new" creature on the new map, gave no issues, and, the first map, populated with only ghosts, gives no problems.. I'm gonna try to edit the enemies and see what happens from there... But even still, an enemy type shouldn't affect initializing a variable... That's practically impossible...

Blizzard

Best you make a demo and post it.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

PhoenixFire

If the problem is what I think it is, I'll just change some enemy stats and such, and see if that affects it. If not, I'll probably have a demo posted up tomorrow

raXor

Quote from: winkio on April 14, 2011, 11:36:12 am
try using a different key for running.

Thank you Winkio, now it works!  ;)

winkio

Yeah, RMXP has this thing where when debugging, holding down a certain key (I think it's ctrl) allows you to move through any tiles.  It won't affect normal gameplay though (when the game is run through the exe not the RMXP editor).

PhoenixFire

Okay, so, my issue with the crash error is solved, however, the battle-scenes are still the same as what RMXP uses by defaukt, and, I can't for the life of me figure out how to make it work.. As in, the fighting styke of zelda, with the battle taking place on the map instead of a cutscene.

Blizzard

You don't call the battle scene. You don't create troops at all. You just put events on the maps and name them properly. Blizz-ABS doesn't change the battle scene, it changes the map scene.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

PhoenixFire

oh...  :facepalm:

-feels stupid-

how the hell did I miss that in the manual?  :roll: