[XP] Blizz-ABS

Started by Blizzard, January 09, 2008, 08:21:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sowtis

Wait, i found a much much better ABS Script... Looks nicer, cleaner, not laggy...

So nevermind...

Blizzard

March 14, 2008, 12:57:12 pm #201 Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 12:58:05 pm by Blizzard
LOL! Would you mind giving me a link? My ABS is pretty much known for least lag. I'm really interesting which ABS is supposed to top mine in that area.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Real Mugen

little by little im going know the BLIZZ ABS System and im like it.... XD..... Sometimes i have questions that maybe look stupid....but you are the only people who knows everything about the ABS... anyway thanx!  ;D

This is the new question XD

how can i create QUEST ITEMS..... because all the Items that i create goes to the Normal bag of Items, and i dont have any idea how i can put those items in a Quest Bag!  :D

Aqua

Blizz,
Enemies with the \map attribute won't don't move but still attack.

Sowtis

Quote from: Blizzard on March 14, 2008, 12:57:12 pm
LOL! Would you mind giving me a link? My ABS is pretty much known for least lag. I'm really interesting which ABS is supposed to top mine in that area.

Your ABS on my computer, is laggy.

Thisother ABS I found isn't...
http://www.atelier-rgss.com/RGSS/Battle/XAS_00a.html

If you download the Hero Edition (which is the only working download) it has a great ABS.

If you try to edit the game it won't work, but if you copy the Audio, Data and Graphics folders, and paster them into a DIFFERENT game, you can edit it. Thats what I did...

It looks a lot nicer too.

BUT, I have to admit.

Making some stuff with your ABS is a bit easier, but I'd rather have this one.

legacyblade

HAHAHAHA, blizz, that's the XAS ABS I've been telling you about. A Sowtis, I am a master at XAS, but I can tell you. When Blizz releases version 2.0, it will pwn XAS.

Sowtis

Quote from: legacyblade on March 14, 2008, 07:00:04 pm
HAHAHAHA, blizz, that's the XAS ABS I've been telling you about. A Sowtis, I am a master at XAS, but I can tell you. When Blizz releases version 2.0, it will pwn XAS.

Alright... If it does pwn XAS then I'll use blizz.   :)

fugibo

lol, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to edit it, copying those three folders is the same thing as copying the game :P

Sowtis

Quote from: WcW on March 14, 2008, 08:28:54 pm
lol, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to edit it, copying those three folders is the same thing as copying the game :P

When you download the demo, you can play it. But if you try to open it with RMXP it says something is different between software versions or something. But if you copy the folders and paste them into a different game, then it works... IDK why though... But it works.  :)

Blizzard

@Real Mugen: You should use a CMS for that. For example, the CMS I made allows separation of quest items. It's not related to Blizz-ABS. :)

@Sowtis: Yes, XAS is very customizable, but pretty hard to use. Until recently XAS supported a couple of features Blizz-ABS didn't have. Blizz-ABS's features were not implemented in XAS as well. But in the last two versions I added some stuff that is available in XAS. When I finish the Ally AI and release 2.0, it will pretty much have everything XAS has and more. :)

@TerreAqua: I know why. I'll fix that. The line is misinterpreted as \m as well which disables movement.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sowtis

@Blizz Well when 2.0 comes out and I seem to like it more, then I'll probably go with your ABS...
Cause all I really am using XAS for is the looks, but if 2.0 comes out with nice looks and it keeps the easiness, then I'll use your ABS.  :)

VxOsx

March 16, 2008, 03:33:42 am #211 Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 04:00:26 am by VxOsx
How do you make allies in the Blizz-ABS

-Kills Self-  :o

EDIT:
Nevermind I asked in the Shoutbox

Phasedscar

You can't quite yet, all you can do is add members and then switch them out with the leader.

But Blizz is working on it and we'll have it in 2.0.
Spoiler: ShowHide
My own game project & My resource workshop! (respectively)
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=608.0 http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=682.0

What that is? Affection area for flails. - Blizz-ABS, the ultimate ABS

The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB. The height must not exceed 200 px and the width must not exceed 800 px. Altogether they may take up an area of 160000 px2. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Real Mugen

Quote from: Blizzard on March 15, 2008, 11:25:31 am
@Real Mugen: You should use a CMS for that. For example, the CMS I made allows separation of quest items. It's not related to Blizz-ABS. :)

Oh man! Where i can found your CMS?

nathmatt

lol was looking at XAS's and his enemys are all do do with events & you have to make mini scrips for every weapon & item and yers it does lagg
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

fugibo

Quote from: Real Mugen on March 16, 2008, 07:29:18 am

Your on his forums 0_o. Go try the RGSS Scripts Database, and look for Stormtronics CMS Hybrid Edition.

Real Mugen

Quote from: WcW on March 16, 2008, 08:07:15 am
Quote from: Real Mugen on March 16, 2008, 07:29:18 am

Your on his forums 0_o. Go try the RGSS Scripts Database, and look for Stormtronics CMS Hybrid Edition.

Ahhhhahaha ^_^U thanks.....

Pl0x

Amazeing script, only problem i have would be to get the monsters to not retreat >.<

Aqua

March 16, 2008, 01:44:09 pm #218 Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 01:58:25 pm by TerreAqua
Quote from: Pl0x on March 16, 2008, 01:39:48 pm
Amazeing script, only problem i have would be to get the monsters to not retreat >.<

You need to give them the escape action with a condition of <X% HP.

Edit:
Oops read your post incorrectly...
To make the monsters not retreat, delete the escape command in the enemy tab of the database.

Blizzard

March 17, 2008, 05:33:43 am #219 Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 05:34:29 am by Blizzard
Keep in mind that those conditions for actions only work if you have the ACTIONS AI ATTRIBUTE TURNED OFF. If you have it on, the enemy will be smarter and use actions more appropriately. i.e. If you use "actions" and "observe", they will run away if an actor is strong and does a lot of damage while being observed. ^_^