[XP] Blizz-ABS

Started by Blizzard, January 09, 2008, 08:21:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

The system is rather easy to make. The user-friendly GUI should be more of a challenge. ::)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

nathmatt

March 30, 2008, 06:43:53 pm #301 Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 06:55:22 pm by nathmatt
oh lol never noticed that in the manual

edit: oh lol because its in the 2.0 manuall
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

nathmatt

im trying to make a skill where u use ur shadow as a weapon so i need it to let me leave my char somwhere & control like a char skill
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Sally

umm i think it can be done in events, i could check into it later, but it will probly be better off with scipt

Aqua

Quote from: nathmatt on April 04, 2008, 02:57:57 pm
im trying to make a skill where u use ur shadow as a weapon so i need it to let me leave my char somwhere & control like a char skill

If you mean what I think you mean then... you're gonna have to wait for Blizz.

He's making a skill where the user can control the movement of the projectile so I hope that's what you mean :P

nathmatt

April 04, 2008, 06:37:47 pm #305 Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 08:35:31 pm by nathmatt
that might work im trying to make it where u  could do that & control some enemies with it

edit: btw i dont know if this is a bug or not but i cant change my charset in game
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Blizzard

I've had that problem earlier, the bug reappeared a couple of times already... -_- Anyway...

Blizz-ABS v1.98 is out! What's new?

• 1. Fixed crash bug that occurred when enemy was calling for help.
  • 2. Fixed crash bug when using beams caused by a typing mistake.
  • 3. Fixed crash bug when trying to use the enemy_recover battleflow command.
  • 4. Fixed bug where ally would go into return-to-caterpillar mode when jumping.
  • 5. Fixed bug where ally would go back to the caterpillar with changed moving speed if he was removed with a speed other than the normal one.
  • 6. Fixed bug where renaming a battler back to a normal event wouldn't work.
  • 7. Updated and renamed chapters 3.2.1. and 3.2.2..
  • 8. Now much more compatible with SDK 1.x and SDK 2.x.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sase

I just have to say... wow... It took me much time even reading the manual, great job.

Are you planning on making a real game (no, I don't consider CoSLAL as a "real game") with Blizzabs?

Blizzard

Nope, it will get pretty hairy with CP already. I lack the time to work on that one, so a full-sized game with Blizz-ABS is most probably never going to happen. I might make another example game that's more serious, though. Something like an episode from a much bigger game.

Aqua

Hey Blizz... with the new version, the caterpillar doesn't exactly work on a map with enemies.

They don't jump, run, sneak, and follow the way they should.

Blizzard

April 05, 2008, 01:34:29 pm #310 Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 01:37:29 pm by Blizzard
Don't use saved games. There's another error related to the caterpillar by somebody else as well. And there's also a bug if you don't use Tons. I put up a fixed version to fix the latter.

Aqua

I didn't use a save game when I get the glitchy caterpillar.

Also, the HP/SP Crush add-on doesn't work with BABS :(

Blizzard

I knew that I forgot something... >.< The next BABS version will be out sooner than you may think. >.<

Aqua

:O If the next version is gonna be out soon, then that will be V1.99...
Then it'll soooooon be BABS2.0!!!

Blizzard

Might be at Blizz-ABS's birthday, 19th April. ;)

Spoofus

hey blizz i hate to burst the bubble here but i noticed in the latest version that hp and sp doesnt update in the HUD when you lvl.up until you enter the menu

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

nathmatt

is there a way to make it so that every 4 frames the returning projectile makes a sound effect until it returns
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Blizzard

Nice idea. I'll add that later.

@Spoofus: Noooooooo!!! T_T NOT AGAIN! I've had that bug before, I don't know why it reappeared. T_T

nathmatt

hey bliz just thought id let you know that the link in ur sig dosent work
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Spoofus

eh sometimes small bugs like that happen when you change something.
i mean it doesnt bother me at the moment since i am just testing you know and working on my game but i figured i would let you know while i noticed it

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/