[XP] Blizz-ABS

Started by Blizzard, January 09, 2008, 08:21:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ozoke

alright then, ill just use numbers for now, cant wait for v2.0.

thanks blizz

Valcos

November 21, 2008, 11:14:22 am #1001 Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 11:22:32 am by Valcos
...yeah edited that out. xD

Blizz should I use the v1.99 now cause im thinking by the time v2 comes out i wont be done anyways... so should i just wait or it wont really make a difference? O.o
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Tazero

November 21, 2008, 03:38:03 pm #1002 Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 09:54:04 am by Taharo
so it is possible?

Xbox 360 controller properties
just in Case :)
Axis list
Spoiler: ShowHide
Z-Axe, Triggers LT=- RT= +
XRotaion Left ,Right on the Right JStick= - So Left = +
YRotation Is Of Course Up and down on the right jstick. up = + down = -
X,y Axis is the left jstick :)
As well as Button Number goes as button name then gamepad number such as  a,1
A,1 B,2 X,3 Y,4 Lb,5 RB,6 Back,6 Start,7 LClick,8 Rclick,9

If you were a fish...

Blizzard

@Valcos: v2.0 shouldn't have any compatibility problems with earlier versions. In other words when you upgrade to v2.0 after v1.99, you will only need to add the additional configuration constants or simple regenerate the configration script with the v2.0 application. You can use v1.99 and upgrade to v2.0 when it's out without problems.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ramonbastos

Hey blizz  just to let you know, i still check this post everyday, i cant wait for v2, good work man

winkio

November 23, 2008, 12:52:39 pm #1005 Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 12:57:03 pm by winkio
Hey Blizz, once you release 2.0, I'll probably start working on some addons for public use so that you don't have to stick every single request into the script! (Especially all those projectile ones)

Keep working!

Blizzard

v2.0 might be out tomorrow. :X

BTW, update the CRLS plugin if you want to use CRLS in v2.0. o.o

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Aqua

*eyes pop out*

TOMORROW!?!?!?!?!?!

Gives me the whole week to test it :D (since I have Thanksgiving Break)

Spoofus

now now Blizz dont tease us on this or i may be forced to smack yeh a good one eh :haha:
no seriously i will (but not likely)

but mmmm if it does that mean i can make my game closer for the finish

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Blizzard

November 24, 2008, 11:18:24 am #1009 Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 11:20:47 am by Blizzard
I'm serious. It will be out in the next few days. Maybe tomorrow, maybe the day after tomorrow. It should be done within the next 4 days. I'm working on it now, but I have an exam tomorrow and I should learn a bit as well. That means that I might not get it done today.

Spoofus

eh whatever works for ya i guess :) i mean how could i ever smack teh Blizzard..and i know how exams can be rough i wish yeh teh best of luck on it tomorrow

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Shadonking

blizz in v2.0 is there going to be a sub menu, becuase i cant test out skills.

if there is one then i think StormTronics CMS is stopping it.

Creator Of Music And Games
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Blizzard

Shadonking

yeh i have them in order.

v1.99 worked but v2.0 doesnt.

]

rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

Blizzard

Shadonking

true but i have the alpha

]

Blizzard

My point is still valid. :P

legacyblade

OMG, there is an alpha version!! I can't wait until there is a version released to the general public.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: legacyblade on November 26, 2008, 12:33:27 pm
OMG, there is an alpha version!! I can't wait until there is a version released to the general public.
The Alpha Version though is privately distributed on the IRC...The biggest change I noticed was the awesome Ally AI.

Just wondering though Blizzard, with the Alpha...You never answered the question back on IRC. But then again, I barely brought it up...You know, the Pre-Menu doesn't launch when I press F...it skips it and goes to the Default Menu...was that intentional?  :^_^':

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

No it wasn't. I might have forgotten the code for it or I did something wrong while copy-pasting the script, IDK. Just wait for v2.0 or use the scene from v1.99 and simply enable the AI Setup command to call the Scene_AI_Setup.