[XP] Blizz-ABS

Started by Blizzard, January 09, 2008, 08:21:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Oh, sorry. >.< What do you mean by speed? Moving speed? It's normal speed if they are walking around, but they apply the same speed as the player if they are in the caterpillar.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Hellfire Dragon

I mean, when they go off to attack to the enemy, is there a way to have sertain characters slower/faster than others?

Shadonking

is it just me or cant i do damage to people, also i cant do skills

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Blizzard

It's probably just you. O_o Did you configure it?

@Hellfire Dragon: Their speed doesn't change, but you can affect their AI by changing or forcing the "aggressive" attribute.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Hellfire Dragon

Quote from: Blizzard on December 01, 2008, 01:20:57 pm

I'm not doing any damage either Blizz, didn't check the skills though :O.o:

King Munkey

I am having a problem, I cannot do damage with any attack or skill with the main leader. But allies will attack and still do damage.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

legacyblade

I must laugh at compwizoo's sudden lack of confidence in the XAS engine :P

Shadonking

Quote from: Hellfire Dragon on December 01, 2008, 02:27:39 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on December 01, 2008, 01:20:57 pm

I'm not doing any damage either Blizz, didn't check the skills though :O.o:

o thank god, its not just me :P

truely the script is configured correctly and the AI attacks works fine and so does every thing else but i cant do damage to enemyies.

]

rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

Blizzard

December 01, 2008, 03:09:15 pm #1048 Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 03:21:21 pm by Blizzard
I'll check it immediately.

EDIT: How embarrasing. ._.; I'll fix it and put up 2.02. Just give me some time.

EDIT: Line 277 in part 2 says:

PlayerNegative = [3, 5]

It should be:

PlayerNegative = [2, 3, 4, 5]

It's a leftover from a testing I did. I'll put up a fixed version anyway. It will stay 2.01, though. And I suggest that you redownload it because there was another small issue. <_<;

Shadonking

ok, i just redownloaded it and great news i can do damage but there is bad new.

i get an error when i use skills.

this happend with one of the default skills as well so it def not the way i configured it.

]

Blizzard

Change this:

when RPG::Skill then $game_player.use_skill(object)
      when RPG::Item then $game_player.use_item(object)

to:

when RPG::Skill then $game_player.use_skill($game_temp.select_data[0])
      when RPG::Item then $game_player.use_item($game_temp.select_data[0])

Shadonking

thanks blizz, it work perfectly now.

]

G_G

December 01, 2008, 05:39:21 pm #1052 Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 05:43:53 pm by game_guy
nice job on 2.0 blizz. I have problem tho. I cant use items that are hotkeyed but I can only use them in the menu. Help please I was looking forward on entering the contest but I cant without items. thnx in advance.                                     EDIT: I forgot to press the number of the hotkeyed item lol

danesopeezy89

December 01, 2008, 06:08:14 pm #1053 Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 06:15:18 pm by Starrodkirby86
Juan here's the picture of how I want my hud

http://imgcash3.imageshack.us/img407/5509/baroz3.jpg

sorry if it's ugly  :^_^':

EDIT: oops, sorry you don't need to do it. I just say a page when blizz gives you the script for it  :^_^': sorry again

Remember the rule about double posting, my friend. ~Love, Starrodkirby86

winkio

December 01, 2008, 06:46:34 pm #1054 Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 07:01:06 pm by winkio
I'm pretty sure this is just me, but the system lags like HELL when I use it.  I'm talking like <5 fps here.  I just did extensive testing, and it was fine on its own in a project, but lagged when ToA was present (v6.59b).  I will update ToA and tell you if that fixes it, but any other suggestions are good.  In ToA, i have multi-drop, regen, and invincible status enabled.

Another error, idk if it's related, but when I teleport out of an area and then back in, all monsters that were in range turn into their drops, with no xp awarded.  New monsters also appear at the locations as normal.  So basically, there is an extra set of drops that shouldn't be there.

EDIT:  Ok, I updated ToA, and the first problem was fixed.

The second, however, I think is a result of ABSEAL autokill, as it occurs on every map for my randomized enemies.  Basically, an enemy has a condition of a variable being greater than a value to exist.  if that condition does not occur, it should not be there at all, but right now it spawns a drop instead.

Blizzard

December 01, 2008, 07:02:06 pm #1055 Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 07:03:20 pm by Blizzard
Yes, you need to upgrade Tons. I'm not sure what the drop problem is causing. You think you can put a demo together?

@danesopeezy89: Just don't forget that you can't use the plugin if you are participating in the contest. xD

winkio

ok, I whipped it up.  Here it is:

http://christiansenryan.googlepages.com/TestProj.exe

btw, this glitches as i described with the multi-drop from toa and throws an error without it.

Blizzard

Aqua

Just to let everyone know, Blizz fixed a lot of bugs that were found from when he released 2.01.  He, however, did not tell everyone here, so be sure to update with the link to get the (hopefully) bug-free version.

Blizzard

Since I will probably release v2.02 tomorrow, it doesn't matter that much. xD
But yes. If you get an error, try redownloading v2.01 again, regenerating the configuration script with the app and then try again.