Started by Blizzard, January 09, 2008, 08:21:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Update to the newest version.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

By the way Blizz, your manual could use some re-organizing.  Especially Section 3.  No particular rush, just before you do too many more updates, look into it  ;)

Blizzard

I'm open for suggestions.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Colinoliver

Hello Again.
I'm using Blizz ABS 2.55 and Add-ons 7.31. But just in case I re-updated the scripts.
Unfortunately I still get the same error message.
Sorry for being problematic.

Blizzard

I could've sworn I fixed it. I've put up Tons v7.32b.

Also, why are you reporting a Tons of Add-ons bug in the Blizz-ABS thread? -_-

winkio

Quote from: winkio on July 28, 2009, 11:08:31 am
By the way Blizz, your manual could use some re-organizing.  Especially Section 3.  No particular rush, just before you do too many more updates, look into it  ;)

basically, utilities is overcrowded, and the other parts could use some more information.  Whenever I need to look for some info for Dissipate, I first have to go to weapons, enemies, or a category like that, then realize that very little information is there, then inevitably have to dig through utilities.

Blizzard

I'll consider it. I'll definitely update it all, I just need to find some time for it. Currently I'm mostly busy with Shaman and RMX-OS so Blizz-ABS and CP Beta 2 have to wait.

winkio

yeah, as I said, it's no rush.   I might even make my own...

Colinoliver

Hello.
Yes the order of my scripts are correct (Dubble checked to make sure) :).
Re-Updated to Add-ons to 7.32.
Still getting the same error message. Might be something on my end, I've dubble check the script configuration; everything seems to be in order.
I can always set DISPLAY_AP_REQ = false, I don't get an error message then.

Sorry for posting it here, the error message was for the Blizz ABS script, so I assumed it was a problem with ABS, not the Add-ons.
*Shrug* I am the new :P

Blizzard

July 29, 2009, 05:56:57 am #2330 Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 07:50:15 am by Blizzard
Ah, I see. It's in Blizz-ABS as well. No, you posted in the right thread then. I'll see if I can update Blizz-ABS today and fix this.

EDIT: There you go, v2.56 is up.

acebelowzero

July 29, 2009, 07:22:51 pm #2331 Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 07:24:28 pm by acebelowzero
Ok its good but the thing is theres an error when i want to test my game it says --- Missing file -Graphics/Pictures/Item -  Or Graphics/Pictures/skill or something else :(

Im sorry i didnt read everything correcty
Whats up!
Vist www.dexia.tk and we will host your very own created games!
Thanks.

aaaaku

thanks for this script, when i use the item or skill button, there appears a circle around the character then select its target, my question is, how can i apply this with the attack button?

Colinoliver

Everything is all fixed up and working perfectly now with Blizz ABS/Equap Skills.
Thanks for the fix!
:D

Hellfire Dragon

Quote from: aaaaku on July 30, 2009, 03:35:59 am
thanks for this script, when i use the item or skill button, there appears a circle around the character then select its target, my question is, how can i apply this with the attack button?

You want the select target screen to come for normal attacking? Why? Just use a skill :P

Blizzard

@aaaaku: Just use a skill that consumes no SP or change the script so it uses that skill when you press the attack button instead of launching an attack.

aaaaku

to Hellfire Dragon - cause when i'm using attack button, it also affects nearby enemies, just to make a single target when attaking. i'm also planning to make it more strategical in that kind of manner..

to Blizzard - thanks for the reply, i did it...

danesopeezy89

If I want to use the summon skill, what do I put the scope as?

Don't have to answer my question if it's a stupid question. :(

winkio

Just put it as user, unless you only want to be able to use it in certain situations (for example, only dead allies would be kinda cool for a necromancy skill, or something of the sort).

explosion853

Whenever I testplay my game it gets this error

Script 'Blizz ABS Part 2' line 6601: Type Error occurred.
no implict conversion from nil to integer

I've put them in the right order and i've haven't messed with it except for using a generated script.