[XP] Blizz-ABS

Started by Blizzard, January 09, 2008, 08:21:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Djeff

Sorry blizzard

it was stupid from me to add this
My pc has problems with the config thing (vista is shit)
ill try to fix this
Thanks

Blizzard

Lol!

What problems are you getting?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Aqua

The config works fine with Vista... >.>

This Side Backwards

Quote from: Blizzard on October 26, 2009, 03:49:56 am
Did you put the scripts in the right order and are you sure that you don't have any duplicate scripts?

Yup. All in order without duplicates.

Djeff

probably not working with mine there is so many junk on this pc

just going to use onther pc.
XP is still better :)

Holyrapid

GOOD GRACE! You actually use MMABS? It´s propably the worst ABS out there. Use BABS or anything BUT MMABS. I once tried it, sucked like a vacuum (and i´m not talking about the house hold aplliance, but a space with no airr, no gas, no nothing in it...)
And, yes, WinXP vipes floor with Vista.

Djeff

mmabs should be a good abs when mmo somethimes would be online on rmrk to help people with things.
well....     Hes never online.
Im about to use babs now figured the config out on my xp.
thanks
and sorry for the stupid question.

wolfspirit

Quote from: winkio on October 25, 2009, 02:58:34 pm
no, you are actually looking for the change group command.  It's in the manual.

I searched the manuel and i didn't found how to make chure an enemy furst doesn't attacks and then does attacks. Not when you attack , but when a switch is turned on. Look, in my game there furst is a zombie who is eating a human, and when you are getting closer, I putted my switch on that should make it attack... But i'm kinda a newb in blizz-abs. So could anyone explain what I have to do to make it work?

Ryex

use a common event that is set to operate on parallel process and uses said switch as a condition then run the script commands and flip the switch back in the common event.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Xelias

Here is a question... Observing enemies can attack the "most dangerous" actor, did you say. How is danger calculated ? Isn't there a Threat System that could be compatible with / integrated in BABS ?

My sprites
Kuja Tales of the World style :

Blizzard

October 28, 2009, 06:05:01 am #2610 Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 06:06:48 am by Blizzard
By observed DPS (Damage Per Second). i.e. If an enemy sees you do 10000 damage to an ally and he was tracking you for 10 seconds (which is 1000 DPS) and if he has 100 HP, he'll realize that you can kill him in 0.1 seconds and start running for his life. xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

wolfspirit

Quote from: Ryexander on October 27, 2009, 04:34:14 pm
use a common event that is set to operate on parallel process and uses said switch as a condition then run the script commands and flip the switch back in the common event.

Its working!  :D
Only not on the way you said, I try'd something out and obviously its working.  :)

Xelias

Quote from: Blizzard on October 28, 2009, 06:05:01 am
By observed DPS (Damage Per Second). i.e. If an enemy sees you do 10000 damage to an ally and he was tracking you for 10 seconds (which is 1000 DPS) and if he has 100 HP, he'll realize that you can kill him in 0.1 seconds and start running for his life. xD

Yeah, but aren't healers more dangerous ? They sure aren't that threatening, but they can be annoying as hell...

My sprites

winkio

Anything that can kill you in 0.1 seconds is the most dangerous.  period.

Xelias

Quote from: winkio on October 28, 2009, 12:16:57 pm
Anything that can kill you in 0.1 seconds is the most dangerous.  period.

Well I can. I win.
Back to the topic... Bosss with 999999 HP don't worry about 10000 damage. They worry about white mages. This is why they should be killed first.

My sprites

Blizzard

That's a thing I forgot to mention. It's not pure DPS, the values include healing as well. A healer who restores 10000 HP is treated like any other character that does 10000 HP damage.

RoseSkye

October 29, 2009, 10:34:40 am #2616 Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 10:35:41 am by RoseSkye
Quote from: Djeff on October 26, 2009, 02:19:22 pm
Hey blizzard.

blah blah blah

Is it possible tfor u to add these things in a new version of blizz abs ?
Else i just will use mr mo abs.

Already thanks,
              Djeff  8)

Was that a threat, kid? I'm sure blizz wouldn't die if you used Mr. Mo's ABS.
You should be lucky he made public his script which is by far one of the best public ABS's out there. Try to be more humble next time.. Mr. Mo's abs.. pfft .. jeez posts like this piss me off. It just screams 'I'm a douche, you are to be graced to be in my company. You will enjoy kissing my ass."

...The nerve of you coming to this forum and making a demand like that... you're lucky I'm not Blizzard. In the words of the immortal Ike.. "You will get no sympathy from me."

Djeff

I was just saying that else i would use mr mo abs becouse i thought it would be easyer to work with.
I now use the the config system on my pc where it works.

And if you dont mind, i rather prefer not to kiss your ass.
You can ask someone else to do that.
It sound veary discusting to me  :)

Aqua

Everything you posted that Mr. Mo's ABS has that you want in Blizz-ABS...

They're already in Blizz-ABS... >.>

Blizzard

October 29, 2009, 03:37:37 pm #2619 Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 03:41:02 pm by Blizzard
Thank you, Captain Obvious. That has not been said 3 times already in this thread.

:V:

@Sourseb: That goes for all of your scripts? I mean all your scripts are in the right order, right? Do you think you can somehow figure out what exactly needs to happen that the error occurs when you kill an enemy?