Summons don't work in Blizz-abs 2.8[RESOLVED]

Started by Magus, October 04, 2011, 08:05:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Magus

October 04, 2011, 08:05:05 pm Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 12:41:16 pm by Magus
Yeah.... I can't get this to work....No matter what, this will not work.

Edit:

okay, edited some shit and then started a new game. It works :3.  (Mainly because I made him learn the skill at the beginning, just to test it. Now I'm going to try again at the right moment.)
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

ShadowPierce

->How about event creation with an affiliation with the actors and enemies against monsters? :3

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

Magus

LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Blizzard

Summons don't work with RMX-OS if you're using it.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Magus

I'm probably not setting it up right, because its giving me the sound indicating I'm unable to use it o_o. (as if I either had no sp, etc.)

Can anyone give me an example.... I remember back in the older versions of babs, setting up summons was much easier...and gave no problems :/ I really can't afford to downgrade though...

The set up have now (well, I'm trying everything.)
Scope: Tried them all
Lowered the sp cost to make sure that wasn't the problem
Occasion : battle

In Blizz abs config, it's set up like this:

Skill type: summon
Summon:  Monster for 30 seconds
Catepilliar is on
Max party size is 4
Max pets, monsters, summons, = 2

Blizzard

If the ocassion is battle, make sure Blizz-ABS is set up to either consider that battle is always happening or that you have some enemies in the screen. If you keep getting the buzz sound, it means the skill is not usable for some reason. Remember that an actor also has to learn a skill in order to use it.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Magus

I used the "learn" event in order to give the player the skill.

Magus