[XP] RM Susano'o (New Encryption System for RMXP)

Started by PedroHLC, October 05, 2011, 10:12:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ForeverZer0

Nice job.

This is definitely the best complete encryption system made for RMXP yet. :D
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Ryex

good to see that you followed my advise and hid the key.cfg file. it's presence allowed far to much insight into the workings of the system.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Magus

Damn! This is an amazing system --and yeah, probably the best.
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

PedroHLC

January 30, 2012, 07:58:28 am #23 Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 08:14:11 am by PedroHLC
:uhm: This project is now open-source, you can see it in github: RM-Susano-o
EDIT: I'm looking for code contributors...

Memor-X

very nice, ofcause i will deferentially use this for Nexis Core: Chain of Shadows Version CUBGM since the Pandora Compatibility is independent to the encryption use with RMXP so i shouldn't have to change how MARS stores the variable data between the game and Pandora

it's too bad i still have to wait for ARCed, your encryption removes one of my needs for ARC since i needed a better encryption system than using Div's NACM module, however i still will need ARC for the inbuilt Map Zoom function, currently the player has to wait like a minute for Cain and Re to enter and leave Aria's room before they move to a position where i can cut them out of the map but if i could zoom into the room i can do that at the entrance (the one that i can use in RMXP needs the SDK, the SDK doesn't like me and bitchs about everything)

tasuku13

I have some problem after using this system.

- Sometimes ME sound work fine. but sometimes It won't work. no ME sound playing at all.
- Transition not work. (It appear as fade-in instead)

Blizzard

Does it affect the same files or not? It's possible that it has issues with playing MIDI files, but works fine with OGG.

Same for the transition files. Are they in a different file format? Do other images have this issue of not being able to be loaded?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

tasuku13

May 16, 2019, 12:55:37 am #27 Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 01:36:31 am by tasuku13
Quote from: Blizzard on May 07, 2019, 12:46:24 pm
Does it affect the same files or not? It's possible that it has issues with playing MIDI files, but works fine with OGG.

Same for the transition files. Are they in a different file format? Do other images have this issue of not being able to be loaded?
It's .WMA file. I'll try converting it into .OGG.

UPDATENot work,ME Play once. after that, ME not playing at all.

tasuku13

May 16, 2019, 02:21:10 am #28 Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 02:24:26 am by tasuku13
More Error when playing BGS Sound

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.