[XP] RM Susano'o (New Encryption System for RMXP)

Started by PedroHLC, October 05, 2011, 10:12:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PedroHLC

October 05, 2011, 10:12:25 am Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 07:57:01 am by PedroHLC
RM Susano'o
Authors: PedroHLC
Version: 0.7.3
Type: Encryption Solution
Key Term: Game Utility

Introduction

First of all, sorry about my English, I'm Brazilian and I don't practice it too much. Well, this is my solution for protecting our games, it doesn't uses RGSSAD method neither modifications on the RGSS Library. I waited two years to publish it, only  to make sure that the games will be enough protected.

Features

I can't say too much about it, but I can tell you what it is good for:

• For real protecting your game of any decompiling methods.

• For on-line games w/ update support (since the encrypted files aren't in one big file, it's easier to make little updates).

• For running your game as fast as one using RGSSAD because it only uses C++ methods.

• For making what RGSSAD, BlockXP and DRGSS didn't done.

What it reals does?: Encrypt your graphics, audios and marshal files (only those ones in the 'Data' folder)

Screenshots

I believe no screenshots are needed.

Demo

Download 4SHARED.COM (size: 1648 Kb)
Download DROPBOX.COM (size: 1648 Kb)

Instructions

Any other information that you may need (like the instructions) is in the demo file.

Compatibility

You have to run it as an administrator in Vista/Seven if any SE fails to play

Credits and Thanks

Thanks for:

• HugoLnx for starting the project.

• For those that helped me with some ideas Anderson Porto and DarkD.Vicious.

• And for "灼眼çš,,夏娜" too, he's extraordinary work helped me too much.

• Drago del Fato and ForeverZer0, they found a way of discovering original password in 0.7.2

If you use it, or a part of it, for anything, don't forget to put "PedroHLC" and "灼眼çš,,夏娜" in the credits.

Source Code

Project in github: RM-Susano-o

Author's Notes

First public release: 05/12/2011
Last public release: 10/09/2011

Thanks you for reading this topic, for any help or if you need to tell me a bug, comment in this topic or send me a message: plaracampos@hotmail.com . Soon in RMVX too...

Fantasist

Heh, love the name :D And love your work too. *levels up* I assume this only works for pictures?
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

ForeverZer0

Nice job * Level's Up *

..and w32dasm here I come.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

PedroHLC

Quote from: Fantasist on October 05, 2011, 12:21:55 pm
Heh, love the name :D And love your work too. *levels up* I assume this only works for pictures?

It works for pictures, audios and marshal files (datas)

Blizzard

Nice job! Maybe this will finally offer some real protection.

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on October 05, 2011, 12:26:30 pm
..and w32dasm here I come.

Lol, I can't wait to see how long it takes you to break through.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

October 05, 2011, 02:01:37 pm #5 Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 02:05:11 pm by Ryex
lol, don't worry PedroHLC. while there are several members here would would find it a fun challenge to attempt to break your encryption (myself included) we won't share the information if we succeed. if anything we'll tell you directly how we did it so you can improve the system. :)

on another note, please apply the script template so your script can be moved to the database and be automatically index by our script listings
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

PedroHLC

Quote from: Ryex on October 05, 2011, 02:01:37 pm
lol, don't worry PedroHLC. while there are several members here would would find it a fun challenge to attempt to break your encryption (myself included) we won't share the information if we succeed. if anything we'll tell you directly how we did it so you can improve the system. :)

Well, if anyone got it and share how did it w/ me, s/he will have he/him name permanent in the credits, but I don't believe it's gonna be easy (but of course, everydigintalthing can be decrypted, it's only a question of time) that's why it's still in beta

Quote from: Ryex on October 05, 2011, 02:01:37 pm
on another note, please apply the script template so your script can be moved to the database and be automatically index by our script listings

Template applied

ShadowPierce

->*gazes*

*nods*

This looks epic... I'll try to use it on my project... ;) *lvlup*

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

G_G

I tested it out, this program is incredible. Like you said though, its only a matter of time before someone decrypts it. Props to you good sir!

ForeverZer0

I just gave it a full hour and was unsuccessful in cracking it. I haven't tried picking on the Ruby side of it yet and just bypassing the encryption, though. Its time for sleep now, but I'll fiddle with it some more tomorrow. Anyways, good job once again. :)
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Ryex

My word! you've done it! you wrapped the new encryption method into the exe. in order to crack it you actually have to reverse engineer the binary. or at least it seems that way.

*does a bit of messing around with it*

I fooled around with it, discovered some things. I think you have a rather glaring flaw in this system, I'll send you a pm.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

PedroHLC

Thanks for all this interesting, this really makes me happier! I updated it to 0.7.2, the only modification I've done was fixing a SE bug.

Blizzard

Great work, once again. BTW, what exactly is missing until it's version 1.0?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

PedroHLC

October 07, 2011, 03:13:38 pm #13 Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 10:20:50 am by PedroHLC
Quote from: Blizzard on October 07, 2011, 03:00:05 pm
Great work, once again. BTW, what exactly is missing until it's version 1.0?

I only have to make sure that there is no one hidden bug and no strange adjusts needed, then I'll only change the master formula and release the 1.0

EDIT: What does 'BTW' means?

Narzew

Please fix my english!
More scripts & Art - informatykaplus.cba.pl
I'm a scripter.

cyclope

Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

ForeverZer0

I cracked you algorithm for how the key is created, though I have not found a way to use it yet. I'll PM you what I did.

You should create a larger key than 3 digits. I would say a minimum of 8 digits, and then apply some more advanced algorithm to it. When you encrypt it with "123", and then you open the key file and see that the number is broken into three consecutive smaller numbers, its a dead giveaway.

Magus

this shows up so weirdly in the database. Check the homepage now to see what I mean.
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

ForeverZer0

October 08, 2011, 03:42:15 pm #18 Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 03:45:20 pm by ForeverZer0
Nevermind, I found it.
There was img tags in the title.

PedroHLC

Ok ForeverZer0 (do you always choose Zero in MegamanX?), 'key.cfg' hidden in the new update that I released now, next version, the password will be encrypted w/ SHA1.